Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bonus Reward For Completing 10 Synthesis Target.

Syln

Just a something that cross my mind while doing some scanner for symaris, wouldn't be great to get a fully built forma when you ve complete all ten scan for a target ? I mean that's not as if we've got a target per week and it should give more motivation to complete it.

Editing to add some players suggestion : -Forma

-Exilus adapter

-Noggle of the target (i love this idea ;D)

-Sigil and badge (not really into this but hey^)

Edited by Syln

I say the reward should be immaterial - such as badge or sigil. Say, the tradable noggle of the scanned target would be good, though, it should be restricted by 1 per account only. And as a result you may trade your finding to the other players OR to place the said statue on your battleship / Dojo.

Sadly i don't think a badge or sigil would be enough for most player (personnaly i really don't care about sigil since i do my best to hide my sindycat one and in regard of badges unless it's a 3d model with a sexy effect on it i will put that in the same bag)

Noggle of the target in the other hand well .. great idea ! but i would put that in the syndicat market to buy it with standing.

Still i think that a Forma would be generally more appreciate^

I'm actually against the idea. The whole point of Simaris was to give Lore-junkies something fun to do.

Now we are forced to do the will of Simaris because of the new exilus tomatoes.

Now players want more rewards to further force us to grind out more scans.

I thought the community was anti-grind............

I'm actually against the idea. The whole point of Simaris was to give Lore-junkies something fun to do.

Now we are forced to do the will of Simaris because of the new exilus tomatoes.

Now players want more rewards to further force us to grind out more scans.

I thought the community was anti-grind............

You're not FORCED to do anything. And if that's really what you think then clearly the system was flawed to begin with and the placement of Exilus adapters there is a band aid. Complain about that, not this.

I'm a lore junkie and I'm still too tired to farm synthesis targets anymore (sorry, after hunting for kuria I can do without seeing Ceres ever again). A reward, even a small one (not too small- 1500 credit caches will be thrown back at Simaris' face) would be a nice incentive to keep going. Even back to Ceres. ;~;

+ 1 from me!