Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odonata 1St Ability

Myscho

How about to change Odonata Energy shell ability to look like and work like Frost Globe or Mag Shield Transference augument, which surround whole archwing, not just like it is now (similar to volt electric shield ability). And this energy dome should have some damage pool which can hold on before is destroyed, now its useless thing which is ignored mostly incoming damage

Edited by Myscho

I value Energy Shell for damage and crit boost. I think the ability doesn't need a buff :P I'd rather not have these boosts able to end just because Energy Shell's hp is gone.

This. If you do a crit build w/ imperator vandal and energy shell, you get some ridiculous dps

Edited by shyguyk

I value Energy Shell for damage and crit boost. I think the ability doesn't need a buff :P I'd rather not have these boosts able to end just because Energy Shell's hp is gone.

while I agree to this, it is meant to be a defensive power not an offensive one, now it has nothing against back attacks or AoE (i am looking at u hellion dargyn), and also imperator is already overkill when build correctly, and there is no real endgame in archwing, u can just do 15 rounds solo and never feel a difference in enemies HP and damage

Energy Shell is pretty much the best AW ability, boosting your damage considerably while shielding you from all non-explosives.  It was recently buffed; it no longer limits the range of weapons fired through it so now you can get a free damage boost while sniping enemies from across the map, as well.  If you see or hear explosives being fired at you, just roll to the side and use your 2 to dodge them.  We don't need 360 degree coverage; the shield is already invulnerable as-is.  Only on the Warframe forums will people trash-talk an amazing power just because it doesn't do everything for them.