Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Lost My Manhood

TheErebus.

Where is glen when you need him,

Erebus,as you may know DEGlen is the general of the warframe herd here,while i am not a brony,i still know this stuff cuz moderator life.

Also,i know a certain thread with 1100 pages,dedicated to a newly spawned waifu you all didn't mention

Noamuth

Erebus,as you may know DEGlen is the general of the warframe herd here,while i am not a brony,i still know this stuff cuz moderator life.

Also,i know a certain thread with 1100 pages,dedicated to a newly spawned waifu you all didn't mention

Noamuth

Velour better waifu.

Noamuth

Hai fireah

Noamuth

U wish.

Musume has more variety. Velour's only one person. Soz bruh u lost.

Erebish speaksh the truth. Besides from pattern, color and size, most cats look the same.

Velour is a wolf...

You cannot have a harem of Waifus, it goes against the principle of devoting yourself to a single character.

Okay, so this devolved from Cats, to Bronies, then to...What do you call them again, Waifus?

God I love Off-Topic sometimes.

(Just know, I do not have any hate toward Bronies, but I do have a distinctive dislike of Anime that I really try not to let get in the way of meeting people and making friends.)

Edited by SysWOW64