Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcoming A New Member To The Corpus Board Of Directors

WERElektro

RZ5Aeuk.jpg

For the awesome evergreenmind

Check out her stuff!!

Mistress Asimina (Npc- Concept) Mistress Bek (Art Gallery) Updated 27/9/2105

Okay... I worked really long on this. Longer than I worked on ANY other Warframe fanart. And again I worked my ! off. It's dead now. I killed my !.

So ...if you would maybe ignore the fact that the picture does not feature any damned warframes and could still comment in this thread....

Dunno... tell me that I suck if you have to.

I think that the picture is self-explaining. (That's Frohd Bek and Darvo, duh) Feel free to ask stuff.

@ tumblr: http://werelektro.tumblr.com/post/130071253399/for-evergreenmind

Edited by WEREsandrock

This is so amazing! Frohd looks so proud ... and Darvo looks like he's suffering from the inside :3

Absolutely love your art! Thank you SO much !!

How old is Darvo in this? He looks a tad short, or is Frohd just in a elevated platform?

EDIT: am i mistaken, or is that logo in the background ... the same i posted into the "tired merchant" pic?

Edited by evergreenmind

Darvo would never want to be a member! THIS IS BLASPHEMY! THIS IS MADNESS!

Great pic though. :D

I see a family resemblance.

Also, the two in the back. The one in green. Is that?? John!? :D

And, what are they looking at?

Thx!

No, he wouldn't willingly join the board. never. But that's a younger Darvo ....who already decided that he doesn't want to have anything to do with this bureaucracy BS.

Well..for the 2 in the back I used this screenshot from "THe profit "trailer:

laebMQT.png

The one in the green suit is the second one. Well... maybe he's john prodman?

Who knows... maybe john prodman is a board member?

Well.. He's talking to another board member to his left, definitely not interested in what frohd Bek has to say.

Maybe I should have added a 3rd board member to make this more visible.

This is so amazing! Frohd looks so proud ... and Darvo looks like he's suffering from the inside :3

Absolutely love your art! Thank you SO much !!

How old is Darvo in this? He looks a tad short, or is Frohd just in a elevated platform?

EDIT: am i mistaken, or is that logo in the background ... the same i posted into the "tired merchant" pic?

I Thank you! :3

I couldn't say how old he is.- since we still don't know anything about corpus age (cept that Darvo is 104[he said "almost 105"] and acts like a teen) definitely much younger.

But my headcanon is, that Frohd bek is much taller anyway. Because he's basically a corpus tech (red suit... I know ...doesn't necessarily mean he's a tech)

Yes uhhh... damn... you didn't make this yourself, did you?`S#&$... I thought you took it from the wiki or somewhere...

Okay.. let me know if I should remove it.

I Thank you! :3

I couldn't say how old he is.- since we still don't know anything about corpus age (cept that Darvo is 104[he said "almost 105"] and acts like a teen) definitely much younger.

But my headcanon is, that Frohd bek is much taller anyway. Because he's basically a corpus tech (red suit... I know ...doesn't necessarily mean he's a tech)

Yes uhhh... damn... you didn't make this yourself, did you?`S#&$... I thought you took it from the wiki or somewhere...

Okay.. let me know if I should remove it.

actually i did make it myself. All the logos i tried to take from the game were too low- quality, so i just remade this. I had to decode the text so i could rewrite it correctly and everything

But i don't mind, glad it was helpful :3

Edited by evergreenmind

actually i did make it myself. All the logos i tried to take from the game were to low- quality, so i just remade this. I had to decode the text so i could rewrite it correctly and everything

But i don't mind, glad it was helpful :3

Damnit! And I ran several anti-art theft groups on deviantart--- oh the irony.

That's some really awesome work you did there.. I thought it was from the fansite kit or some other official source.

Well... reminds me to ask next time I do something like this. u_u I am really embarassed by myself.

Darvo certainly does not look happy to be there.

He isn't. the whole thing reminded me of my first day in Kindergarden.

I kinda like how its drawn, especially Davo and frohds expressions. Its kinda like a father showing his son his model collection,"Son look at these model plains! One day you'll be able to paint like me!" "Dad you showed me this a thousand times and no, I do not want to take part of it"

That's exactly what I was trying to show... thank you!

Love it.

Thank you! ^^

Damnit! And I ran several anti-art theft groups on deviantart--- oh the irony.

That's some really awesome work you did there.. I thought it was from the fansite kit or some other official source.

Well... reminds me to ask next time I do something like this. u_u I am really embarassed by myself.

I promise, it's ok.

I've been thinking about creating thread where i offer "art assets" like body bases and logos and tips and stuff for people that wanna create a concept but don't necessarily have... the artistic talent for it. So, that logo would have been put into public use anyway...

And it's my fault for posting stuff publicly without watermarks or something...

First off I love the scene. You nailed alot of details here, the venting gas that Frohd is (addicted?) To not least.

To me there is a deeper meaning here. Frohd presents the Board to Darvo saying he will one day take a seat among them.

Infront of them though I imagine the top members and the Chairman in the middle, the one the two on the right is talking about.

Who is the Chairman I wonder?

Great work in any event.

-snip-

-snip-

Oh! You think he's really tall ...

Gosh, my mamabek is already short, she would barely reach Frohd's chest now! XD

And i think (hope) that his suit is just a placeholder until DE gives him something better...

Edited by evergreenmind

I think all boardmembers would have a look more like Nef and Alad if DE had it high on their list of Prioritys.

When the corpus Homeworld tile, board and temples finally get done, I am sure we will see changes.

But Frohd gas-smoking will either get replaced by a pipe, or ALL crewmen breathe gas.

I think all boardmembers would have a look more like Nef and Alad if DE had it high on their list of Prioritys.

When the corpus Homeworld tile, board and temples finally get done, I am sure we will see changes.

But Frohd gas-smoking will either get replaced by a pipe, or ALL crewmen breathe gas.

I think it's some type of respirator he uses for healthreasons. I mean you KNOW what he sounds like, right?

There's clearly something that's gone %$# up in his throat.

Maybe the steam-emitting thingy helps him breathe or at least speak ... sort of.

I think it's some type of respirator he uses for healthreasons. I mean you KNOW what he sounds like, right?

There's clearly something that's gone %$# up in his throat.

Maybe the steam-emitting thingy helps him breathe or at least speak ... sort of.

Yes, I am referring to Darvo who called him a wheezing gasbreather or some such. And that made me think that the crewmansuit itself uses some kind of gas, part of the Crewman project maby.

Yes, I am referring to Darvo who called him a wheezing gasbreather or some such. And that made me think that the crewmansuit itself uses some kind of gas, part of the Crewman project maby.

When did Darvo call him that? I don't remember...

But i can see the crewmen using some kind of protecting/enhancing gas inside their suits

Oh - you used them from the trailer, very nice! Saw the post.

Always wondered as well why Corpus Tech are so much taller than everything else...

Thank you!

Well.. it could be pretty much anything that makes them taller. (unless de would finally give some love to the corpus and explain their society... and stuff.)

Eventually they are assigned their roles in corpus society before birth - manipulation of genetics or something- wait.... this almost can't be because the grineer do the same,no?

Oh! You think he's really tall ...

Gosh, my mamabek is already short, she would barely reach Frohd's chest now! XD

And i think (hope) that his suit is just a placeholder until DE gives him something better...

mhm! Well... just because it's my headcanon, doesn't mean he's really that big. (I can't explain why, but his voice also suggests to me that he's really tall XDDD)

Well... that would sure make the couple seem more cute, no?

Woah... be carefull what you wish for... you see what they turned Nef Anyo into.

It would be cool if they just added some neat details to the suit. But let the basic design stay.

When did Darvo call him that? I don't remember...

But i can see the crewmen using some kind of protecting/enhancing gas inside their suits

I haven't heard him say that line either when I played through ties that bind (oh, what an epic mission in wf history. more plz), but I rad other peoples comments that said that Darvo called him that. On the other hand I can't find that line on the wiki either. very strange.

Maybe the gas has both health enhancing and addicting effects?

First off I love the scene. You nailed alot of details here, the venting gas that Frohd is (addicted?) To not least.

To me there is a deeper meaning here. Frohd presents the Board to Darvo saying he will one day take a seat among them.

Infront of them though I imagine the top members and the Chairman in the middle, the one the two on the right is talking about.

Who is the Chairman I wonder?

Great work in any event.

Thank you!

Well... unfortunately we know only little about the board of directors.

Since I was recently told that even Nef Anyo is a member, it would make sense when there are more than 5- Alad V chairmen.

But besides the 3+frohd bek in the screenshot and nef anyo we don't know any members.

A great addition to the Warframe Fan-art universe :D

I do hope that the one in Green is Mr. John Prodman. (He must become canon soon, after all this Clem canon :3)

Keep up the good work, WERESandrock :D

You've inspired me to make a fan-art of my own, I have some other projects to finish first. But if you keep an eye out you may see it soon :D (I don't draw very quickly though) :/

Thank you!

Well... unfortunately we know only little about the board of directors.

Since I was recently told that even Nef Anyo is a member, it would make sense when there are more than 5- Alad V chairmen.

But besides the 3+frohd bek in the screenshot and nef anyo we don't know any members.

I know -_-.

Where are the high void priests? The robotics-masterbuilders? The ship-constructors?

They surely sit among them.