The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Game Would You Crossover With Warframe?

LAWD

not so much about lore but if were talking about taking parts from games then this is what i would LIKE but not DEMAND OR EXPECT to be implemented

dark souls: faction based invasion. ability to "join" a public game map set aside for pvp. as long as you have a faction based sigil you can either join and assist randoms who bear the same sigil or join enemy faction players to assassinate for "souls" ae syndicate points, failure to assassinate is loss of points and enemy gaining points.

destiny: only thing i like to see is ability to explore the world. itself instead of missions. but that would tax servers way too much so just a thought.

if anything pvp would be nice. since destiny you can use any weapon in game. while atm warframe cant as far as i know.

forgot what game: dont remember what game since ive been playing warframe mainly but i would like to see destructive/hazardous map. not just explosive barrels and lockdown for corpus  window but actual things that if destroyed can inhibit and or kill you or enemys.

halo reach: enemy ai, to me halo reach's ai was the best out of all games ive played so far. how the enemies would actually move to cover like their life depended on it (which it did) or how enemies just yolo'ed and went suicidal that actually damaged you. atm the ai of warframe is good but can be better... ive encountered too many times ai just lolly gagging about or just made me ignore outright instead of killing.

Borderlands:

Pick up other dropped weapons on the go, and use them at your own mastered rank. Occasionally, a higher rarity version is dropped, adding a rank or two from the normal. (usable until the end of the mission, and not able to be kept) The rumored Focus System can act like their skill trees, to boot. :D

Dragon Nest for Raid design which requires a lot of teamwork and gear grinding, not just cheesing the entire thing and have worthwhile rewards unlike the cruddy arcanes we have.

Dead Space for more intimidating level design.

Final Fantasy for cinematics and having butt loads of mini games to kill time.