Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know The Next Prime

ValkyrWF

As much as DE SAID they "like to troll and trick the playerbase with fake info" I honestly don't think they're THAT cunning.

What they seemed to be doing with that whole statement during the Devstream is a clever double-bluff to try and put us off the trail, but, honestly, they didn't really pull it off well.

And it's not surprising. They're Canadians - Canadians are WAY to nice and open for that sort of thing.

Have we forgotten when DE threw the game for a loop when they said we can "vote" on what baro will stock? that's some grade A trolling xD

What makes me thing it's fake is the fact that there is platinum with the accessories. also the fact that there is an incubator segment upgrade with the collar and prime gene masking kit. I doubt there would be another upgrade so close to the last one we got. and if it's the same upgrade we got, it literally will render a portion of the PA useless to alot of people who already invested on the upgrade

Edited by LordOfScrugging

As much as DE SAID they "like to troll and trick the playerbase with fake info" I honestly don't think they're THAT cunning.

What they seemed to be doing with that whole statement during the Devstream is a clever double-bluff to try and put us off the trail, but, honestly, they didn't really pull it off well.

And it's not surprising. They're Canadians - Canadians are WAY to nice and open for that sort of thing.

Oh, but they are. They just have a different approach.

A cool feature, shown in devstream? Promise Soon™,

release a year later.

A new feature finally released? Unfinished.

Small gameplay tweak? Nah, it's a bug. Fix it.

Something new added? Something old broken.

Released a new warframe? Nerf it immediately.

Weapon too strong? Wait for everyone to buy it, then nerf it to the ground.

Weapon too weak? Nerf something else to its level.

And never, never, ever explain anything.

Edited by LABAL

Have we forgotten when DE threw the game for a loop when they said we can "vote" on what baro will stock? that's some grade A trolling xD

That was just player stupidity, though. They shoulda known that they actually wouldn't be able to pick what was there - and even in such a case it wasn't the kind of cunning deception DE is seemingly trying to pull by MENTIONING they like to do that. If they just had it there, that would be one thing, but it's like they're trying to cover up and hide it, which heavily suggests they really don't have anything but Trinity Prime planned.