Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea, High Speed Movement Warframe, No Name Just An Idea

Sethane_

I haven't given this much thought but I want to put it out there anyway. I would love a warframe that is everywhere but no where. A warframe that is pure movement and nothing else. This would make them ideal for aiding fallen allies, getting to an area fast if it needs help or getting the annoying guy that runs away from the group to raise the alarm to the rest of the ship. I'm not saying the warframe needs to be weak (maybe less armour) but just all movement abilities and no damage ones. Please do not say this won't work because Loki doesn't have a single damage ability and I had a blast when I had him. Sold him for a trinity.

Anyway! Back on track. I was thinking a short teleport but that may get a bit buggy, though if it could work it would be a fantstic ability to have maybe as a 50 energy cost.

Another ability idea would be unlimited stamina. Though this would mean unlimited blocking the warframe would need it because of its lack in armour.

I know most of the last abilities are crowd control or oh **** buttons but that doesn't mean this one can't be. Maybe if you press it once you place down a little becon (no energy cost) then when you have to you simpily click 4 and you teleport to you becon. That then has to be replaced. This means you can't spam it but it can get you out of any trouble.

And then of course an ability like volts high speed. Maybe not identical but similiar. Maybe he slips into another dimention and gets increased speed but can't damage or heal people till the power duration and or till you click the button again the slip out of the dimention.

Again this is just an idea. I actually don't want an identical warframe but one that focuses on movement over anything else would be great. Too many warframes are just look at an enemy and press an ability and the poor fool dies. Hope you guys take this on board XD

I really can't be bothered going through 128 pages to find Loki's. I know he is heavily based on movement but he is still focused on changing the battle field to your liking. This one can't. It would just be get to where you want quickly.

I really can't be bothered going through 128 pages to find Loki's. I know he is heavily based on movement but he is still focused on changing the battle field to your liking. This one can't. It would just be get to where you want quickly.

Loki's actually what you looking for.

He is fast as hell.

He has no direct damage skills.

The next runner up is Ash since he got tons of stamina.

uhm... your idea is pretty ... unbalanced?/not really suitable for this game. This Frame would just be useless. Just imagine a Volt with speed skill but permanent, and nothing else, just running around and do... yeah...

I mean okay, funny for low level areas maybe, yes. BUT just movementspeed and lack of armor and anything else seems useless for high level enemies.

+There are already "runner"-Frames.

I know all this!! I had a loki and enjoyed that hell out of it but he isn't a fast warframe. He is a minipulative (sp?) warframe like nyx. He needs to stick to cover and duck here and there. Not go from one enemy to the next with ease. And I have a volt, a very fun warframe, but he is also a damage dealing warframe. He has a very good oh **** button and has a one off attack too that can pretty much insta kill anything. I know this warframe is unbalanced as I said ealier I hadn't given this much thought but right now warframe is a shooter. Not a ninja game. I remember reading somewhere that they wanted you to be agile and use your mobility as your defence over cover or sheer strenght. That is what this warframe would fill.

Also volt isn't fast. He has a ability that can speed him up but other then that he is just as fast as any other warframe.

I know all this!! I had a loki and enjoyed that hell out of it but he isn't a fast warframe. He is a minipulative (sp?) warframe like nyx. He needs to stick to cover and duck here and there. Not go from one enemy to the next with ease. And I have a volt, a very fun warframe, but he is also a damage dealing warframe. He has a very good oh **** button and has a one off attack too that can pretty much insta kill anything. I know this warframe is unbalanced as I said ealier I hadn't given this much thought but right now warframe is a shooter. Not a ninja game. I remember reading somewhere that they wanted you to be agile and use your mobility as your defence over cover or sheer strenght. That is what this warframe would fill.

Also volt isn't fast. He has a ability that can speed him up but other then that he is just as fast as any other warframe.

Hahahahaha

No.

TBH, I've had some crazy speed out of my Volt (pretty much as described above), though it looks like your after a frame with purely movement based abilities, like Excals jump mixed with Volts rush and perhaps a little bit of teleportation action thrown in.

Call it the "Streak" and let people rip up speed runs.

Not sure if its original enough in concept for DE but I see what your after, I think.