Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Want To Be Able To Take Out Your Reactors/catalysts/formas And Put Them On Other Frames?

balne

Recall that whatever you invested could be changed, as stated when you first joined the game.

Not to mention DE would lose a lot of money if this was implemented, since it's also too risky to cause some exploit

Also 20 plat isn't hard to make. Go farm guys.

It would be nice to be able to do all this game can do without the overly excessive grinding, because if you were to actually buy most of the items you would quickly spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on one version of a game alone. Now i know alot of people are quite content with existing in this model, but I personally think there should be a little more middle ground.

Saying that DE would lose revenue because the number of items sold would decrease is only looking at once side of it, what about the new players the game might attract? More than half of the players I have introduced to this game play only a few times a month because the grind is too much for them and then they have no interest in spending money on plat. 

Generally no.

Theoretically?  One time blueprint, 125k syndicate standing, only works on a base weapon/frame and it's prime equivalent.  Transfers all polarities and tater from the base frame - new polarities on the prime are ignored totally.  Requires both to be already built to begin.

Takes 7 full days to build, during which neither the original or the base is available for use.

You can save the money/items if you really, really want to, but it costs you a lot of *time*.

Edited by Phatose