Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Interested In A Fighting Game?

LifeNine

Edit: The game has been funded and is ending soon, so if anyone is interested but didn't want to through money at something that may not get funded, now is your chance to get the game.

Here's also the gameplay video from their indiegogo page.

There's a 2D fighting game that's in the funding stages on Indiegogo right now. It's going to be using a modified version of the Z-Engine. Everything looks well planned out. They have their budget and other details in the link below.

http://igg.me/at/ThemsFightinHerds/x/9684378

The animation looks nice, the game play looks solid, they have dynamic music in the matches, and it's going to have a visual lobby. Check the link above for move details.

It's only $15 for the digital copy of the game, so pledge however much you want or don't pledge at all if you don't want to.

They also have a steam greenlight page for those interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=523129840

Edited by LifeNine

Came expecting a Warframe Fighting game, was SORELY disappointed and disgusted. 

Mane 6's game was already canned, Im surprised somebody else made this. 

I guess they just changed the characters and continued with it lol wow. 

Edited by armedpoop

When I read the title, I was interested a bit, since next to Warframe, the other bit of my gaming time is around fighting games.

Though I'm not really interested in their theme (My Little Pony), but the gameplay definitely seems promising, especially for people who are interested in this game and fighters in general.

It's also super cool the fact they got Lauren Faust to do a whole new cast of original characters and a bit of lore/story behind it, for this game specifically. I assumed the shutdown of their first game was due to copyright reasons and such lol. Still, pretty neat.

I am going to pass on this though regardless my previous comment.

Not to say I dislike the game or anything, it's just I'm a bit....specific in taste, as for an example; I'm not a fan at all/dislike of those yearly-typical super hero fighters via Marvel vs. Capcom series. Same applies to the ones I'm indifferent too via Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, etc.

In other words, the majority of 3D fighters I tend to pass on, as I'm generally not interested.

The ones I mainly play currently are:

Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend

Guilty Gear Xrd

Coincidentally, all  Arc System Works games hahah (Well, minus Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, as that was co-developed by Ecole Software and French Bread respectively. ArcSys did publish it though but I digress). In other words, I suppose I'm just really into 2D fighters with similar mechanics that Arc System Works is very known for.

I also did play alot of Skullgirls, the original and the more recent Skullgirls 2nd Encore, I just burnt myself from that series so I don't think I'll be going back to that for a while.

Anyways, I'm sure some people here will find this game interesting as well to say the least, so hey, here's to hoping the campaign will be a successful one, and maybe for those here who aren't really exposed to 2D fighters, but interested in the My Little Pony cartoon show, will maybe spark some interest in fighters, as it may be a nice little entry for them to try out!

And plus, the fighting community (well, more regarding the 2D fighters), has been pretty anemic for a very long time now (with minor exceptions with Guilty Gear and Persona 4), so the more the merrier I always say hehe C;

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

When I read the title, I was interested a bit, since next to Warframe, the other bit of my gaming time is around fighting games.

Though I'm not really interested in their theme (My Little Pony), but the gameplay definitely seems promising, especially for people who are interested in this game and fighters in general.

It's also super cool the fact they got Lauren Faust to do a whole new cast of original characters and a bit of lore/story behind it, for this game specifically. I assumed the shutdown of their first game was due to copyright reasons and such lol. Still, pretty neat.

I am going to pass on this though regardless my previous comment.

Not to say I dislike the game or anything, it's just I'm a bit....specific in taste, as for an example; I'm not a fan at all/dislike of those yearly-typical super hero fighters via Marvel vs. Capcom series. Same applies to the ones I'm indifferent too via Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, etc.

In other words, the majority of 3D fighters I tend to pass on, as I'm generally not interested.

The ones I mainly play currently are:

Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend

Guilty Gear Xrd

Coincidentally, all  Arc System Works games hahah (Well, minus Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, as that was co-developed by Ecole Software and French Bread respectively. ArcSys did publish it though but I digress). In other words, I suppose I'm just really into 2D fighters with similar mechanics that Arc System Works is very known for.

I also did play alot of Skullgirls, the original and the more recent Skullgirls 2nd Encore, I just burnt myself from that series so I don't think I'll be going back to that for a while.

Anyways, I'm sure some people here will find this game interesting as well to say the least, so hey, here's to hoping the campaign will be a successful one, and maybe for those here who aren't really exposed to 2D fighters, but interested in the My Little Pony cartoon show, will maybe spark some interest in fighters, as it may be a nice little entry for them to try out!

And plus, the fighting community (well, more regarding the 2D fighters), has been pretty anemic for a very long time now (with minor exceptions with Guilty Gear and Persona 4), so the more the merrier I always say hehe C;

I'm not a big fan of fighting games in general because I'm pretty terrible at them to be honest, but I think the music is what really sold this for me. I'm actually glad in a way that the devs had to stop using My Little Pony characters because I think it having a whole different set of characters in another world just works better. Plus they have a nice, solid engine (from what I've heard) to work with. I downloaded their previous game before it was C&D to try, but I stopped playing it after a little bit. It just didn't interest me that much. I think what they have now is much better than what they had before.

• 3 weeks later...