The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok So Low Mr Players Are Becoming Rude? Why?

I actually got rid of some short cuts too but if you cant understand what seems to be everyone else able to understand than you need to go back to school and learn how to read a few missing punctuation shouldn't stop you from understanding run on sentences but anyway ok like i said move on if you don't like it. that's that.

*facedesk*

Not like you came out of it as a better person, heh...

I don't know, I've met pretty polite and respectful newbies. I guess it's where you look. The new players who come to our clan are pretty nice guys and gals. We often get the occasional cocky git but they don't last long.

Edit: Punctuation does stop you from understanding sentences. People only take the time to reply and try to read your post because the Warframe community is nicer than most. You'd do well to take their feedback into account and improve your posting somewhat. They're doing this for your own good.

Edited by Evanescent

Not like you came out of it as a better person, heh...

I don't know, I've met pretty polite and respectful newbies. I guess it's where you look. The new players who come to our clan are pretty nice guys and gals. We often get the occasional cocky git but they don't last long.

no no no im ok with newbies though I'm one of the main people who think MR doesn't mean anything at all lol.we actually picked our frame to sync with his frame :D we were originally loki ash ember. Did i come out the better person...well we didn't stalk trash we just.....didn't revive him... so Thats for you to decide I would rather him rage quit because we didn't revive him than him ruining our run for the hour.

Sounds like he was upset because you, and you're friends are terrible at the game and were wasting his time. 

Same thing happened to be the other night.  A Trinity and a Frost prime kept dying repeatedly. I never went down once, despite playing a speed nova and having like a third the health and shields that they had (plus how do you go down when you have Bubbles and Blessing to rely on?).

The Frost was constantly putting bubbles in the way as he ran around the T4D map, but not keeping them over the pod.  I kindly informed him he was bad and that continuing to play with them was a waste of time before aborting the mission.

Wanting to level your gear is nice and all, but waste other people's time in the process. It's just as rude. If you are just going to XP farm then make that extremely clear before inviting people.

Yeah i noticed this aswell, i am MR12 >.> and when i said "Hey jsut so you all know im running EV trin so yal can spam all day." and then he spent 20 waves yelling at me though the mic at random about, how i was acting high and mighty and MR not everything, and being an eliteist on and on. Is there some hardcore MR 20 A******s ripping on noobs or something where did this comefrom?

OK so this is what a happened a MR 8 joined our game. it was mr8 as a mesa, me as a nova then a loki disarm and a frost. ok so we were just doing a t3 to level up items in survival so we all took what we love playing and we got some random which was the mr8. ok so about half way into 20 mins the mr 8 player ill call him johnny started talking smack in the squad chat saying rude things like I got more kills than all you high MR and i got more skill than all of you you scrubs and so on and so on. so  me and my friends were like.......ok at 30 mins we all know her damage falls off so we got near johnny but didn't shoot anything stopped priming and disarming and no globes and waited for the enemies to swarm and left the area he then died and we just stood on top of his body lol and watched him die lol but whats with all the high MR hate all of a sudden?

i would have revived him for once for giving the whole situation a chance instead of making him even more "mad" with not helping him ...

one chance for giving the best impression for checking what will happen after ... good impressions doesnt ever leave the opponent before you can "go deeper" into the "enemy" with a clean knockout

thats what i learned from my very good martial arts teachers a time back ^^)

we are humans ...

Edited by SbruL

Sounds like he was upset because you, and you're friends are terrible at the game and were wasting his time. 

Same thing happened to be the other night.  A Trinity and a Frost prime kept dying repeatedly. I never went down once, despite playing a speed nova and having like a third the health and shields that they had (plus how do you go down when you have Bubbles and Blessing to rely on?).

The Frost was constantly putting bubbles in the way as he ran around the T4D map, but not keeping them over the pod.  I kindly informed him he was bad and that continuing to play with them was a waste of time before aborting the mission.

Wanting to level your gear is nice and all, but waste other people's time in the process. It's just as rude. If you are just going to XP farm then make that extremely clear before inviting people.

the fact that we went on past an hour with out him after negates your first talking point. The way we were playing was place a globe on him while he turrets we got rid of nullies for him. on the last argument we were leveling that new melee we just got so that wasn't it either we had primary and secondaries fully ranked like i said after he left we did little over an hour. none of us died in those first 30 mins. So by your logic since we didn't have more kills than a mesa were bad players? i just want to get your perspective right before i make my judgment.

i would have revived him for once for giving the whole situation a chance instead of making him even more "mad" with not helping him ...

one chance for giving the best impression for checking what will happen after ... good impressions doesnt ever leave the opponent before you can "go deeper" into the "enemy" with a clean knockout

thats what i learned from my very good martial arts teachers a time back ^^)

we are humans ...

well ... one of us wanted too but while he was down he continued so we were like.....nope lol. I'm sorry not ever one can be as forgiving as you :C.

You have to take PUBS with a grain of salt ..I am in a very small clan most of the time its just me so I PUB 99% of the time ..You just got  sit back and enjoy the show 

dude if you were on ps4 you could run with us anytime :D. being in pubs alot is stressing especially when no one communicates :C

Edited by (PS4)wonderwoman814

OK so this is what a happened a MR 8 joined our game. it was mr8 as a mesa, me as a nova then a loki disarm and a frost. ok so we were just doing a t3 to level up items in survival so we all took what we love playing and we got some random which was the mr8. ok so about half way into 20 mins the mr 8 player ill call him johnny started talking smack in the squad chat saying rude things like I got more kills than all you high MR and i got more skill than all of you you scrubs and so on and so on. so  me and my friends were like.......ok at 30 mins we all know her damage falls off so we got near johnny but didn't shoot anything stopped priming and disarming and no globes and waited for the enemies to swarm and left the area he then died and we just stood on top of his body lol and watched him die lol but whats with all the high MR hate all of a sudden?

You reap what you sow and there will be more, so maybe you should start being nicer to them to stop this fierce cycle of hate?

You reap what you sow and there will be more, so maybe you should start being nicer to them to stop this fierce cycle of hate?

we were fine until he started flipping out. dude we were all talking about the walking dead before he went off we were in a good mood. But hey there is some truth to what you say though.

Edited by (PS4)wonderwoman814

the fact that we went on past an hour with out him after negates your first talking point. The way we were playing was place a globe on him while he turrets we got rid of nullies for him. on the last argument we were leveling that new melee we just got so that wasn't it either we had primary and secondaries fully ranked like i said after he left we did little over an hour. none of us died in those first 30 mins. So by your logic since we didn't have more kills than a mesa were bad players? i just want to get your perspective right before i make my judgment.

Not true.  You can be playing terribly then step it up once he is gone. If you were doing things properly, you should have been inside the globe with him, keeping a bubble up, keeping a speed-MP up, taking out Nulls AND ancients.

Leaving the bubble to try to get melee kills is bad form, especially if he is relying on energy pies, or her thinks you are trying to speed farm.  Just hanging out in the bubble while SHOOTING Nulls and Ancients would speed things up, and you would have still been leveling your melee weapons just by having them equipped.

I am a MR20 now and I can honestly say that Newer players are reflecting back what veteran players show them. In my opinion I believe that some higher level players are rude to a lot of new players. Especially in trade and recruiting chat. However I will say it's annoying when a MR5 questions my behavior in game.

Its gotten worse lately due to the MR12 syndicate guns.

The disrespect i have receeved for doing nothing but using my Racta Cerinos thats aparently a noob bow because it hits so hard is descracefull and to be honest makes me wish I as a founder could kick people out of my matches because i dont want people like that around me.

Though I play EVE Online and we see the same thing there. They see us. The people who have been playing much longer and they think its not possable to compete with or catch up to us so they lash out at us for no good reason.

MR14 here....for all it matters in this discussion.

Edited by Torsa

Ok, so this is what a happened. An MR 8 joined our game as a Mesa. I was Nova, then a Loki disarm and a frost. We were just doing a T3 to level up items in survival. So we all took what we love playing and we got some random which was the Mesa. About half way into 20 mins the Mesa player, I'll call him Johnny, started talking smack in the squad chat saying rude things like, "I got more kills than all you high MR." and, "I got more skill than all of you you scrubs." and so on and so on. So, me and my friends were like, "Ok, at 30 mins we all know her damage falls off." so we got near johnny but didn't shoot anything, stopped priming, disarming, no globes, waited for the enemies to swarm and left the area. He then died and we just stood on top of his body lol and watched him die. lol. What's with all the high MR hate all of a sudden?

Fixed