Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek New Sound.

Pakon3ds

To be honest the new sound is outright bad. I hope this was unintentional though. If it was then why ?

I cant really imagine the reason behind it. But if this is intentional, this is the second thing update 17.5 steals from me. After GPull. 

Its that or i play the heck with the headset on the desk. 

Its funny how people are so split on this. I like the new sound better. It has far more "omph" in it and actually sound powerful now.

Seriously ?? powerfull now ?? 

Watch only the first 5 seconds: 

Now its like SeargantHaztagazpacho said, fat bastard farting. Its like the gun its... broken, like, literally broken. 

Edit: i completely respect your opinion !! Everyone has different tastes i guess. 

Edited by Pakon3ds

Its funny how people are so split on this. I like the new sound better. It has far more "omph" in it and actually sound powerful now.

no, no it does not.  It has the oomph of a tin can being dropped on plastic.  Whatever the exact opposite of powerful is, that is the new sound.

You may like it but power and oomph have absolutely nothign to do with the new sound.

If I have to appear in court I WILL show the jury where the bad man touched my Prisma Grakata and both of my Heks.   Fixing the P. Grakata sound was appreciated but it doesn't make up for this new sonic-travesty.