Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sounds

Noobstein

We are going to be looking at revising these sounds in the coming days.  The main idea was to provide more feedback for achieving headshots, to give you the satisfaction of knowing you "nailed it".  Perhaps a little more skull crush in them is in order? :)

We are going to be looking at revising these sounds in the coming days.  The main idea was to provide more feedback for achieving headshots, to give you the satisfaction of knowing you "nailed it".  Perhaps a little more skull crush in them is in order? :)

I think you did a great job with it :) Throwing daggers got a lot more satisfying. 

Please fix Hek though, it got ruined when we're talking satisfying sounds. 

Edited by StickyBaseline

I love the new headshot sound, and the new gore sounds are perfect, just there is a problem with headshot one, they play on all kills, I tried it, nailed a gunner to the wall by the leg, and it still played the headshot sound, tho I think it is with non-hitscan weapons projectiles hitting a target, happened with harpak, boltor, and akbolotos, didn`t try any others, but on marelok or vectis it doesn`t play unless headshotted, also Smite does that too btw, when hitting them, regardless killing them or not :$

Just rip sounds straight from Mortal Kombat :P

Just want to say the sound is awesome! Now you say you guys are going to make it even more awesome? 

Sounds are nice, it's just need some balance between them so that one don't cover the other. But the sound team do a pretty good job overall.