Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis

Kolos1001

my blast corrosive build works well on middle level planets(Uranus, Saturn, etc.). tho I do agree it could get a slight boost to its status chance. It doesn't need crit. Damage is pretty good.

10 fire damage isn't good..

30 fire damage is decent buff, while having high status chance.

It does seriously need a buff. It's only barely stronger than a Mk-1 Braton. And it's a research weapon.

I'm not gonna say that research weapons should be much much stronger, but considering it does have to be researched, Detonite has to be constructed, etc., it should be better than what it is for what it costs to get it.

It is suppose to be a flame thrower after all, a buff in status chance would make sense considering you are burning things with fire. 10 damage is far too low as well. Though i do agree that crit on this weapon is not needed. Pure raw damage should be okay

As for the crit i meant there is no redeeming quality to it. It has nothing. 

Yeah, I'd like a buff for Ignis. Or, at least, a proper Tenno Flamethrower what could be build from Ignis, like Tiberon.

As of now, it's... viable in starchart, especially if you forma it, and viable in Void if you have Ember, and only if you have Ember; both the frame and gun with a very specific build.