Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Drops: A Myth

Creative__Name

Question

The Stalker

THIS SUCKA

I have killed this red and black scum 9 TIMES.

And how many times has he dropped Dread? Despair? Hate?

Exactly 0 times.

This guy really hates my guts.

Maybe it's because he gets REKT beat up every time he fights me.

Or maybe it's because the first 5 times I fought him, he got shot through a wall by an innate punch through Paris.

For whatever reason, this guy won't give me the Dread I slaughter him for!

And it's bringing me nothing but dread, despair and hate for this Tenno-killing Tenno assassin.

HATE the Stalker.

TLDR: Can someone tell me his blueprint drop rates plz!

I think the game knows what we have ie if we have hate or dread, it will never drop despair and if we have dread and despair, it will never drop hate.

We will never know if this is true until we can see the code but it feels like it as i have read that players always seem to only get two out of the three very often.

My man,

You NEED RNGESUS on your side.....He's your savior! I believe that there are players like me that kill this punk for more than 1000x and still got Dread!

He just Dread us? Some say he Hates the Tenno, but I believe he makes the Tenno Dispair! 

<_<

>_>

May DE odds ever be on your side :-)

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Been playing since xbox launch, gotta couple of dreads outta him - sigil and stance too but hate or despair? Nope.

Theyre now mastery fodder appeal to me now and that really is a crying shame. Hes only appeared once in months now and killed me... i forgot he existed and decided to coba armed with nothing but my new snipetron, nunchuks and diriga - i hate stalker. Hope he becomes a trial enemy like G3 because i barely even care about his weapons now as dread aside there are better options out there.

I have Dread and Despair but not hate, whenever I have tried to draw out the Stalker he either has not shown or not dropped anything, but as soon as I stopped looking he turned up and I go the Dread then about 9 months later I got Despair but so far no sign of Hate.

The Stalker

THIS SUCKA

I have killed this red and black scum 9 TIMES.

And how many times has he dropped Dread? Despair? Hate?

Exactly 0 times.

This guy really hates my guts.

Maybe it's because he gets REKT beat up every time he fights me.

Or maybe it's because the first 5 times I fought him, he got shot through a wall by an innate punch through Paris.

For whatever reason, this guy won't give me the Dread I slaughter him for!

And it's bringing me nothing but dread, despair and hate for this Tenno-killing Tenno assassin.

I HATE the Stalker.

TLDR: Can someone tell me his blueprint drop rates plz!

Got two hates today after never getting for the past year.

I never thought this would get so many replies...

So anyway, how do i get this RNGesus fellow on my side? Does it involve goats? Because I'm fresh out of them.

Well he does require a sacrifice but it's not goat.... it's your patience and time! But if you haven't got either of those and you've got plats... you can buy the "what's stalker" bundle in market. 

How i HATE this guy.

Play from U8.

How many kills? i even don't know

How many marks u have? Ou man don't ask this.

What u got? ~30 Dreads(I just dont know maybe more then 30 cause i have sold all of them (offcourse one was build and i play with it alot)), 1 Hate, 0 Despair. Alot no drop and sometimes mod or resource.

How u kill Stalker? Alot in Solo. Rarely in squad

How do you think he is so called Revenge? No. cause frieking spawn is 1.5%(Host)+0.5%(per other player in team) 

FFS even today i have killed this bastards a**. What he done. Showed me despair from the smoke after he is dead.

SON OF THE. I dont even know.

Edited by DJDaRk3Y

So basically, everyone except me gets all the dreads? RIP me. All I want is a good crit weapon. Maybe I should get that soma prime...

Although I DREAD the fact that it costs so much! I just DESPAIR at the thought of what else I could get with that plat! I HATE that people have made it so expensive!

P.S. You won't outdo me AngelShur.