Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Strangest Dream.

Guest ImJustAN00b

Title explains it all.

Mine was that I was in a room full of zombies and there was an old man next to me.The old mans arm fell of and when I picked it up it started shooting bullets like a rifle and I started to kill zombies with it.

This was a dream so strange I actually typed it down when I woke up.

I was first in a lake and I was in some kind of first aid classes. We were being taught how to rescue drowning people, so I was pretending to be drowning and then when I had to get some air I just kept swimming up and up and when I broke to the surface I was in some sort of court room. I suddenly knew I was in some sort of council for a queen. And she was discussing how we were in war and the enemy could come any second. And they did. I was given the task to hide the queen's three children until everything was over. I took them upstairs and hid them, told them to not come out under any circumstance and then I went downstairs. Everything was fine and everyone was happy. The queen was getting married to some guy and then I peeked outside the castle doors and it was like a pretty beach cove and a lot of people were coming from far away. Some old woman said they were all traitors that did not believe in the queen. Then I remembered about the children, but I did not remember where I hid them. I was getting worried and when I asked people for help they did not know what I was talking about, only the groom's father rushed upstairs. We looked for them but no results, then I had the feeling to check on the roof. Midway I got some blurry flashbacks of the children crying, then dead, then somehow I knew they had starved to death. I was shocked because it sort of was my fault, no one else had remembered about them. I was being called downstairs by a little girl and she told me I was going to be her new brother now. I carried her to the kitchen then some familiar face told me I was the new heir to the throne. That my new last name would be Targaryen. Then I got annoyed because I realized it was a dream and woke up. >:(

I might need to get checked lol.

I had a dream full of Singaporean things. Since you may not be familiar with Singapore, this needs some context.

Some months ago, our founding prime minister, Mr Lee Kuan Yew, passed away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

He was well loved by the population for turning Singapore into what it is today.

So anyway, some #$&(% by the name of Amos Yee decided to make a video criticising Lee for whatever.

So I had a dream that:

Amos Yee was running a bouncy castle stall in the middle of Singapore's Central Business District, and I was walking by, and decided to take part. When I was playing around, Amos was talking about unicorns and how it helped our economy, not Lee Kuan Yew's policies. Then Sadness from the film Inside Out came in and deflated the bouncy castle, before getting onto a cloud and flying away. Then I suddenly remembered I had to take part in an Olympics Event inside the famous Marina Bay Sands resort. So I took a flying corn cob and landed inside the reception desk, before making my way up to a hotel room where people were shooting ducks at targets. I tried to show my pass, but an official blocked me, saying that I couldn't enter. Then I woke up.

I think I need to get my head checked.

It happened on the day I saw a picture of Kuchisake-onna. The dream was me as a kid in a school, the school was bright as day and everything was blurry. The children and adults were Japanese, even though I couldn't see their faces, I could tell that they were Japanese. They all spoke english, which was weird enough, but every adult apparently kept acting like I was their child. It all ended when I entered the principle's office and I saw the Kuchisake-onna. She was still blurry, but I knew it was her. 

I then woke up.

I love Japanese Myths/Urban Legends

Guest ImJustAN00b

I had a dream full of Singaporean things. Since you may not be familiar with Singapore, this needs some context.

Some months ago, our founding prime minister, Mr Lee Kuan Yew, passed away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

I am Singaporean XD

He was well loved by the population for turning Singapore into what it is today.

So anyway, some #$&(% by the name of Amos Yee decided to make a video criticising Lee for whatever.

So I had a dream that:

Amos Yee was running a bouncy castle stall in the middle of Singapore's Central Business District, and I was walking by, and decided to take part. When I was playing around, Amos was talking about unicorns and how it helped our economy, not Lee Kuan Yew's policies. Then Sadness from the film Inside Out came in and deflated the bouncy castle, before getting onto a cloud and flying away. Then I suddenly remembered I had to take part in an Olympics Event inside the famous Marina Bay Sands resort. So I took a flying corn cob and landed inside the reception desk, before making my way up to a hotel room where people were shooting ducks at targets. I tried to show my pass, but an official blocked me, saying that I couldn't enter. Then I woke up.

I think I need to get my head checked.

I am a Singaporean too :3

Me and my friends used to nickname amos yee "anus yee" or "famous anus"

Edited by spatakiller123

The last two days I've had dreams of the world disintegrating and trinity prime trying to stop it all from disintegrating. I guess I have been a bit too hyped for trin prime.

I also once had a dream where aliens were trying to kill all humans using bullets disguised as skittles, dissolved in rain water and I was the first person to find out.

I had a dream about a serial killer that had water powers, but was terrified of these asian women in a hair salon that kept a magical cobra in a bird cage.  

It told fortunes to people that got perms.

.-.

Did you get a perm?

There was also another strange dream I had years ago. I remember walking up a stone staircase, with torches illuminating the room. When I looked down, I saw the abyss. In-front of me was a person wearing a brown cloak. After walking for a while, I saw an upside-down pyramid with an eye of Horus. The person turned around and talked, in some strange language. That person also had purple skin, horns, and looked like some female demon. Then I woke up. Wot m8?

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

Me and two friends killed some random guy, and were about to continue like nothing just happend, but another friend stopped us and told us to search the body. So we searched the body, and the oblivion inventory menu opened and he had 1000 gold and a health potion. Then i woke up