Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stealth Mods For Non-Stealthy Weapons Idea.

Magnulast

Vaporize-enimies will instantly disappear on death. 25%/50%/75%/100% (all primaries) D slot

Vanquish-(nightmare) 99%(or 80% can't think of scale) instant disappear on enemy, reduces sound range by 70%/45%/30%/15% (all primaries) D slot

Pain killer(can't think of a good name)-On hit, 80%/60%/40%/20% the enemy will not notice the first 5%/10%/15%/20% of your magazine for .5/1/1.5/2 seconds(that may be a bit to long.) assault rifle only (-CM-s-7even made me feel ridiculously stupid for all primaries..upvoted*) -slot

Forgotten truth-(corrupted) 100% sound reduction 60% chance instant disappear, -15% max dmg (primary only)

Forgotten spirits-elemental kills will result into instant disappearance, (4drain - (no rank))

Revenged hell-Inflict slash proc on stealth stab for 5 seconds doing 25% of the max dmg of the melee weapon

Fatal mistake-50% chance for the enemy not to notice you via airglide.

Eternal demise- stun all enemies within a 2 meter radius via stealth takedown/finisher (melee of course)

Firefly-On airglide stealth kill, recieve a fire status buff 100% for 6/4/2/1 seconds.(secondary throwing)

Sheer cold-On airglide stealth kill recieve a ice status..just the thingy up the sentence.

Toxic defiance- On stealth kills from a range of 10 meters the player will receive a buff of

Hidden Veclocity- on throwing weapons, stealth kills trigger faster flight speed for 5 seconds 20% each kill..

Hidden mines- (Orgis) Decrease magazine size, by 60%, silent, does not alert an enemy on hit. Activate explosion via secondary fire.

Nullified blade- CANNOT USE FINISHER increase chance to ignore dmg on attacks by 20%/15%/10%/5%.

Multi-bladed fury, on stealth take down, Increase speed, and attack speed of melee(dagger only.)

Revoked Despiration- (Gunblade/Glaive) on stealth kill via charge attacks, recieve a 35% dmg increase per kill for 15 seconds(time stacks, dmg does not.)

No regrets- On finisher kill for sythe, recieve a faster movement speed 10%+ for 6 seconds does not stack (dying of laughter. like the one on the tutorial.)(debuffed to improved effect.)

This idea is made to counter stealth 2.0 setup so that you can sneak easily(/much faster*) through crowds.

And just to allow a little more flexibility stealth on certain frames, like the forgotten hydroid.

(seriously? no one plays him? I rarely do though...)

Please post your thoughts, even if they are totally against the idea.

We need more control, and more mods to edit the battle field, allowing the impatient to get more stealth kills faster.

Vote no more loki invis! (am i the only one?)

OFF TOPIC:

Stealth 2.1

Flow mechanic-Allows to Quickly chain finishers to link them automatically to the next ENG COST (5 affected by channeling mods) Channel stealth attack.

Charged stealth attack, Allows for multiple finishers at the same time (LIMITED BY RANGE OF THE WEAPONS) does not grab a enemy*

Air-stealth kills-allows you to hop on top of a enemy and "bounce" for the next, LIGHT WEAPONS ONLY.

Channeling attacks INSTANTLY disappear enemies and cannot be detected by others

Edited by Magnulast

I think people only play Hydroid to pilfer things.

A stealth augment for Mirage would be awesome......plox.

EDIT: But yes, it would be neat to have more mods for better stealth options for non-invis frames.

(Unless if she has one...I don't follow augments too much.)

Edited by Lanieu

Pain killer(can't think of a good name)-On hit, 80%/60%/40%/20% the enemy will not notice the first 5%/10%/15%/20% of your magazine for .5/1/1.5/2 seconds(that may be a bit to long.) primary only. -slot

I find this really funny and over powered as hell! It would have to be based on damaged received and not time until they noticed they are being shot as you would pretty much never have to deal with enemies as long as you have a crazy dmg dealing gun like a tonkor or penta

yeah i think it should be 1 second at max rank. but these two risks only make it viable on certain levels(or excessive skill)

I just want to find a INDIRECT way to kill enimies like EQUINOX.

no one is against loki? sigh....

Edited by Magnulast

Nice idea for a thread! (Stealth 2.0 or a "solid" rework still needs to happen though)

Apart from Covert Lethality/Hush/Suppress (& Enemy sense), we got next to no other Stealth-oriented mods! This needs to change,really...

We heard about a mod that make arrows a too to distract the enemies but that's it.

Maybe add a mod (for throwable weapons) that creates some sort of mist that makes the enemy's vision cone way smaller? :)

Nice idea for a thread! (Stealth 2.0 or a "solid" rework still needs to happen though)

Apart from Covert Lethality/Hush/Suppress (& Enemy sense), we got next to no other Stealth-oriented mods! This needs to change,really...

We heard about a mod that make arrows a too to distract the enemies but that's it.

Maybe add a mod (for throwable weapons) that creates some sort of mist that makes the enemy's vision cone way smaller? :)

ok. but lethality isn't just a stealth mod.