Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Humbly Request Serious Raid Assistance.

Flowen231

OK, this is a bit of an odd request. I can handle myself just fine, I don't need people to carry me. The thing is that due to the new load screen (there are many theories out there as to why this happens, no definite solutions) I have a hard time connecting to people, and as a result, I have been unable to do a raid since as fas as I know, they can't be done solo.

I'm hoping to find a team of helpful players that could bare with me through my load screen trouble and help me get through one trial so I can start using arcanes. I'm constructing a key as we speak, I will post again when I'm ready to take volunteers, unless someone is gracious enough to provide the key.

I have no idea what frames work for this, but if it's anything like endless games, I can viably bring: A nova prime, a Loki Prime, a Nyx prime, and a Mag Prime (which i hear synergizes well with M prime).

Thank you in advance, for anyone who may be willing to help.

Help is no longer needed, please lock or delete this topic.

Edited by Flowen231

if loading is problem when I think you got bad cenection wich suck , the game propably will kick you and you wount be able to do raids .

Pardon my English .

Edit: if this hapens when you have to try your luck at trading .

Edited by bad4youLT

Max range Loki and Max duration Nova would be your best bets. 

Also the way the arcanes work from the raid is that you actually need 10 of the same one to get the full effect. Arcane enhancements are actually tradeable too, so you can try the trade chat for a specific one you want. 

if loading is problem when I think you got bad cenection wich suck , the game propably will kick you and you wount be able to do raids .

Pardon my English .

Edit: if this hapens when you have to try your luck at trading .

Its not the connection, the load screen freezes the game for a moment on some PCs which causes you to lose connection with other players, its a not too uncommon problem.

And yes, I can buy arcanes, but from what i understand, I can't buy an arcane BP, which I need to use them.

Its not the connection, the load screen freezes the game for a moment on some PCs which causes you to lose connection with other players, its a not too uncommon problem.

And yes, I can buy arcanes, but from what i understand, I can't buy an arcane BP, which I need to use them.

there is no such thing as an arcane blueprint, everyone should have access to arcanes. Open your foundry and on the bottom right should be a button which takes you to your arcanes. From there you can select a piece of equipment to put your arcanes onto. I haven't done it yet since the recent update but this should be how to do it. (the other way is selecting the arcane and then the equipment but either way, it should not matter).

EDIT: on second thought, yes there is an arcane blueprint, but as far as I know everyone has access to it and it's also reusable.

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz

there is no such thing as an arcane blueprint, everyone should have access to arcanes. Open your foundry and on the bottom right should be a button which takes you to your arcanes. From there you can select a piece of equipment to put your arcanes onto. I haven't done it yet since the recent update but this should be how to do it. (the other way is selecting the arcane and then the equipment but either way, it should not matter).

EDIT: on second thought, yes there is an arcane blueprint, but as far as I know everyone has access to it and it's also reusable.

Ah I see. Getting the BP from the raid must have been when it first came out then. thanks for the info. And I guess I can close this topic then.