Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Covers Half The Screen

7grims

Atlas is so big that when we hold aim, he covers half the screen, and we cant see, obviously.

He kinda needs a special shooting position just for him, like standing sideways, so he doesn't cover all the field of view.

He is so big, that when he is holding a secondary we cant even see the pistol (just to demonstrate how over-sized he is).

FoV at max (how I play):

Fc0lh9S.jpg

YwWqWUL.jpg

FoV at min:

dXcWwap.jpg

VPp4KtU.jpg

Either way you look at it, its a big lump of meat covering a big chuck of the screen.

EDIT

Was comparing these screenshots to other frames when aiming, and I see that the reason why I think atlas is doing this, its the fact that his back is so large and also his shoulders being so high, it covers a portion of the screen, were I used too slightly see when enemies are around my left side.
With other frames, there is a gap between their heads and the limit of the screen, allowing me to be more aware of enemies at my left, with atlas that little gap disappears.

Edited by 7grims

7grims issue I assume (and mine) is that you can't see his weapon at all when aiming. Covering half the screen is an exaggeration, but it's fair to say that his bulk gets in the way. Personally it's abit of a non-issue, yeah it sucks I can't see my nicely coloured weapon but I'll live.

7grims issue I assume (and mine) is that you can't see his weapon at all when aiming. Covering half the screen is an exaggeration, but it's fair to say that his bulk gets in the way. Personally it's abit of a non-issue, yeah it sucks I can't see my nicely coloured weapon but I'll live.

I quite like it - Atlas has quickly become my favourite warframe in terms of his design.

I'm not exaggerating that much actually.

The left side of my screen kinda goes blind, even if there is a scorpion attacking me at close range, or a corpus shooting me at a distance, i can see them, cause atlas is covering most of that zone.

This guy haves wider shoulders then any other frame, even rhino prime.