Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Was An Explosion In A Chemicals Factory The Other Day...

Renegade343

To those that didn't get it he's talking about the "lewis dot". The most basic way i can put it is that, this lewis dot diagram shows what connections a element can make by using dots to represent the "rest" of the electrons that didn't make into a shell.

Having it so that if to elements have enough left dots to complete themselfs it will become a new one such as water, mixing to explosive/volitile materials that do not combine would have catastrofic results.

Edited by Dwolfknight

To those that didn't get it he's talking about the "lewis dot". The most basic way i can put it is that, this lewis dot diagram shows what connections a element can make by using dots to represent the "rest" of the electrons that didn't make into a shell.

Having it so that if to elements have enough left dots to complete themselfs it will become a new one such as water, mixing to explosive/volitile materials that do not combine would have catastrofic results.

No, it's not that. 

Ahh yeaaah...

Hahahahaha!....Hah...?

Do you know what symbols a thousands separator can be represented by?

That would highly depend on your current location and culture, as commas and periods are used differently in different countries.

Sorry, nobody here 'gets it' so you may as well post an actual explanation.