Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Needs Buffs.

DualityDalton

It was my understanding that he was meant to be a CC tank but his cc was too unreliable to be effective. He could use a buff for sure. 

tank? Hydroid? Whaaat? I'll grant you he is mostly CC, but a tank? Nuuuu, far from it. Too squishy. He should have at least 100 base armor to be anything close to a CC tank.

I'm certain DE will take a good look at Hydroid in time. However, at the moment it seems like they are prioritizing the older frames first with the recent wave of reworks. So hopefully after Saryn, Mag and Rhino (they hinted at an Ash tweaking, at least for Bladestorm), Hydroid will get some much needed attention.

Tentacle Swarm could use better spawn logic for terrain elevations, less ragdoll induced FPS lag (I can feel its effects 5 tiles away) and some extra target acquisition improvements.

Such as tentacles sweeping enemies away ragdoll knockback Sonic Boom style when they already have a squeeze toy in their grasp.

Tentacle Swarm could use better spawn logic for terrain elevations, less ragdoll induced FPS lag (I can feel its effects 5 tiles away) and some extra target acquisition improvements.

Such as tentacles sweeping enemies away ragdoll knockback Sonic Boom style when they already have a squeeze toy in their grasp.

Would also be nice if they could spawn in midair again like they used to.  Not sure why they removed that feature.

Ooh, so much of this.