Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Me Think: " Wat "

(PSN)buddy72757

Just make some reply, as confusing, irrelevant, and perplexing as possible... make me both dumbfounded and dumbstruck by the sheer lunacy and nonesense such that the only logical response would itself suffer the mental impairment of dyslexia and speechlessness evident in:

LEc5z.jpg

Edited by (PS4)buddy72757

Vaccines cause autism, and all these big tests are sponsored by big pharma. Big pharma and bill gates are giving people vaccines to cause population control by making people infertile. All these scientific studies are lies and the only truth is the biased, paid for, bought out, disproven paper of a condemned medical practitioner who had his license removed but he is a martyr struck down by big pharma. 

If you take a deep breath in, you have just received your latest vaccine from chem trails.

The only truth you can rely on are these obscure blogs that say vaccines are evil and cause autism, and give "undeniably true" anecdotes as proof that disprove all these doctors with years and years of medical study. 

Also, GMOs also cause autism

Autism isn't at all a developmental disorder and is totally something you can achieve through physical means.

If you disagree with me you are a big pharma shill and all of you sheeple need to open your eyes to the undeniable truth

(please realize that this is the purest form of sarcasm I can provide and that I am not an anti-vaxxer)

Edit: Also, as a nod to a friend

3 am become 4

Edited by Surtur

So there I was, eating my favorite flavor of polka-dotted socks as the local hippie-idolizing rabid squirrels roundhouse kicked birds toward me, the helpless creatures whizzing by with grace and wonder, filling the air with a sense of the supernatural and extraterrestrial. I looked at my superhero watch with a sense of intensity in my eyes, expecting now would be the time the llama vigilantes would spawn from within it to unleash indictments against me for my unfathomable actions toward dandlions, failing like all others to comprehend my unhealthy attraction to their petals.

As I did this, a thought entered my mind - staring in the abyss isn't going to get rid of watermelons. I need to sell my treasured ceramic life-sized peacock to that pizza delivery guy from Manhattan. I sit down on my mickey mouse chair, contemplating this realization - Yes! This will restore order to the half-wolves society has created! I will free the spirit animals of my childhood rubber ducky; the toilet paper shall soon return to my miniature stuffed bunny's back!

These were the events that led up to me finishing my cereal that morning - it was corn flakes.

All these squares make a circle...

Edited by 321agemo

Sometimes I question my sexuality. Deep inside of me I always knew that I was attracted to faceless women. Their perfectly smooth faces without the ugly disturbance of eyes, nose and mouth. I had to become one. I read an ancient book which told me the requirements: I had to fuse with a female that would willingly fuse herself with me. I searched for years, until I found the perfect one. Deep in the catacombs of the New Loka prison I had fought myself through I saw her, both of us were bleeding out from wounds; mine from bullets, hers from torture. We fused and the power we gained annihilated every single member of New Loka. Men, women, children none of them could survive our rage. There was this guard, still torturing prisoners while the others ran. I slit his torso open and buried my hands into it, I grasped his lungs and slowly ripped them apart and for the great final I ripped his heart out and forced him to eat it whole before his mind left his body. The surviving prisoners celebrated me as their hero, but I was the farthest you could get from being one, I had sacrificed my humanity to be the thing I wanted to be. But do we regret it? No, both I and her agree that it was necessary step towards immortality. There were only three of them left to be truly immortal: Devouring 100 hearts of children, bathing in the blood of 10000 humans and the last one would be to burn a whole planet down to ashes. We already have completed the first two steps, the last one will follow soon, but we will save the history and literature of this world before we leave it. So that the world we will choose as our new home may know what a failure our's was.

What if Tenno are infested, and and and bear with me, infested are Grineer, and Grineer are corpus, and corpus are lawyers, and kubrow are lotus, and lotus is a sentient, and umbra is really sentient, and since Umbra is sentient and Excal is Umbra, lotus=umbra=sentient=kubrow=lawyer=corpus=grineer=infested=Tenno, so to sum it up I you read this and understand it you might be weird

The warp is the world where daemons and the Chaos gods reside in their not physical form. The warp offers a lot of advantages for people who have the ability to channel the energy and are able to navigate it. Races like orcs use the warp when they don't even know it. They are passive psycers and in groups have the ability to change the world around them though, they are to stupid to realize this  and if given the chance to see this, will destroy the galaxy. The impirum have navigators, humans with a third psychic eye can guide ships through the warp.

The warp is also a place where the four gods of chaos, Nurgle, Khorne, Tzeentch and Slaanesh plan their destruction of the universe. Khorne is the god of war, anger and rage gets his powers from people killing and  being angry. Nurgle the lord of decay gets his powers from people being sick and decaying. Slaanesh the prince of pleasure is a god that is so sick I wont even talk about it and will say one phrase :They women aren't what they seem... Last but not least its Tzeentch the god of change. He gets his powers from change and love saying his favorite one liner :Just as planned.

I didn't even read the wiki