Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landslide And Hysteria Clarification

XaelathRavenstorm

I don't think weapon mods, of an appropriate nature, affect either of these powers.

Not true. Both just got updated.

Anyone tried out if Impact melee mods affect Landslide's Damage?

Does Reach/Primed Reach, Faction damage and Slash/Impact/Puncture mods for melee have any effect on Hysteria?

Would love these clarified Valkyr and Atlas users :D

Thanks

All damage only mod affects Landslide. It seems sometimes it proc appropriate installed Elements too. But any mods that increase damage affects it. Crit mods and Reach does not affect it, sadly. Not even attack speed mod.

Basically only mod with + ?% damage mods works.

Example build for the Kogake I used on him

Pressure Point

Spoiled Strike

4x 90% Elemental mods

2x Dual stats event element mods

All melee mods affect Hysteria, except for mods that cannot be used on all melee weapon. And yes, Primed Reach helps a bunch.

My build for Hysteria

Primed Reach

Pressure Point

Berserker

True Steel

Organ Shatter

3x Elements of your choice

Edited by tinyranitar

Not true. Both just got updated.

All damage only mod affects Landslide. It seems sometimes it proc appropriate installed Elements too. But any mods that increase damage affects it. Crit mods and Reach does not affect it, sadly. Not even attack speed mod.

Basically only mod with + ?% damage mods works.

Example build for the Kogake I used on him

Pressure Point

Spoiled Strike

4x 90% Elemental mods

2x Dual stats event element mods

All melee mods affect Hysteria, except for mods that cannot be used on all melee weapon. And yes, Primed Reach helps a bunch.

My build for Hysteria

Primed Reach

Pressure Point

Berserker

True Steel

Organ Shatter

3x Elements of your choice

Wow I didn't know that the crit mods don't work on landslide, it says it does on wiki so I put organ shatter and true steel on mine.

How about physical damage mods : Puncture Impact Slash does it affect Landslide? Impact mods at least?

Thanks very much I'm so excited to my primed reach on hysteria later.

Wow I didn't know that the crit mods don't work on landslide, it says it does on wiki so I put organ shatter and true steel on mine.

How about physical damage mods : Puncture Impact Slash does it affect Landslide? Impact mods at least?

Thanks very much I'm so excited to my primed reach on hysteria later.

Physical Damage mods may work, I haven't tested that yet. Will try when I get home. 

Primed Reach on Hysteria Slide attack is pure sickness.

Crit mods and Reach does not affect it, sadly.

I can´t confirm this. I am dealing more and higher crits with landslide with the critmods installed, also I can attack enemies who are further away then 2.35m ( only have stretch on my Atlas ) with primed reach, but it seems it´s not working all the time.

I can´t confirm this. I am dealing more and higher crits with landslide with the critmods installed, also I can attack enemies who are further away then 2.35m ( only have stretch on my Atlas ) with primed reach, but it seems it´s not working all the time.

It's kind of an illusion. I thought of that at first, but then I tested with a scanner to measure the range.

Crits can be uncertain, since I landed some crit headshot with Landslide.

It's kind of an illusion. I thought of that at first, but then I tested with a scanner to measure the range.

Crits can be uncertain, since I landed some crit headshot with Landslide.

Thanks we can safely say now that Landslide isn't affected by reach mods. I'm not sure about the crits because I got mine equipped with true steel and organ shatter and it crits rarely but it deals tons of damage. I haven't tried Landslide without crit mods though it might crit very rarely or it might be the same I don't know.

If it does work I think it isn't worth it though since the base crit chance might be too low so it's a lot better if you put more elemental mods or physical damage mods(if it works).

Edited by XaelathRavenstorm

From what I've tested Reach, Attack Spd, and Crit Mods don't effect Landslide. The stretch mod also doesn't effect how far your landslide can go but rather the aoe from your third punch.

Impact mods increases Landslide's damage much further then Slashing and Puncture mods. Shattering Impact also effects Landslide but since your punches aren't that fast the build up isn't that great unless you have an Impact melee to build those stacks. Still nice to have as a passive effect though.

Elemental mods also increases Landslides damage but its proc chance isn't that great so don't expect Landslide to proc Radiation or Viral that often.

From what I've tested Reach, Attack Spd, and Crit Mods don't effect Landslide. The stretch mod also doesn't effect how far your landslide can go but rather the aoe from your third punch.

Impact mods increases Landslide's damage much further then Slashing and Puncture mods. Shattering Impact also effects Landslide but since your punches aren't that fast the build up isn't that great unless you have an Impact melee to build those stacks. Still nice to have as a passive effect though.

Elemental mods also increases Landslides damage but its proc chance isn't that great so don't expect Landslide to proc Radiation or Viral that often.

Thank you so much for clarifying that physical mods do work, now time to buy max primed heavy trauma

Wouldn't elemental mods still be better due to the extra damage it does to certain factions over the extra impact damage? That is unless you are going against shielded enemies then the impact damage would be good...

Impact does reduced damage to cloned flesh only. And even then, maxed prime trauma is still a better damage mod than a elemental if the base impact damage of the weapon consists of around 70% or more of base damage, providing a 123% bonus even on cloned flesh, and a 165% or better bonus on everything else.

It can also be stacked with elemental, so it's really a moot point. For a landslide weapon, the only mods you really need are raw damage mods, maybe with a pinch of utility in life strike when you're not with a healer.

Odd the wiki entry says otherwise:

Landslide is affected by certain mods on the player's melee weapon: melee damage mods (ex. Pressure Point,Steel Charge etc.), and elemental damage mods (ex. Fever StrikeMolten Impact etc.) affect Landslide's damage, which critical chance mods (ex. True Steel) and critical damage mods (ex. Organ Shatter) affect its critical stats. The choice of melee weapons has no effect however.

• All other mods, including Weapon Augments and weapon-specific mods do not affect Landslide.

"The choice of melee weapons has no effect however." Well it does in a way since if you take a crit weapon you'll mod it in a certain way thus directly influencing the skill. (unless you're planning on not using the said weapon at all.)