Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Have You Played And What Mr Are You?

izzatuw

A mere 866 hours here T^T (you guys are makin me feel like a noob)

I'm only MR 13, but I've been ready to rank up for like, a year. I stay at 13 on purpose.

^

Steam also counts time on launcher and in liset.

I believe the game only counts time in missions.

Hmm, whenever Update 7 dropped and the game hit Steam (had never heard about it before).

According to Steam 3,000+ hours, including the optional reset, about 2,000+ in game, MR20.

Only just hit MR20 with the syndicate primaries because I'm not grinding Archwing mastery, no sir.

Just under a year. ~724 Hours and MR 15.

I tend to level one thing at a time, occasionally two. Better read on viability to actually attempt using something rather than passive leveling. Though I will admit, I have at least a dozen or so that did get passively leveled because they were too much of a pain to attempt using.

i played since Loki Prime acces then i played not for a while and know i m plyin again arround 900 hours i believe

MR10 since yesterday i dont farm mr only problems is that some times encoutering a random team willing to do raid, thinks i m not good enhough while i kick there ....... butt  and alrdy have a rank 4 barrier on my syndanna and to much arcanes in my inventory

(Lucky most of them are nice and even some of them excuses for calling me low MR and thx me for the good run)