Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Late Then Never, I Guess.

BloodKitten

Hi, my name is BloodKitten, mostly Kitten for short in games.

been around since update 7.0, although in all that time, never really bothered to intreduce myself, but since i been playing for that long (feeling old x3) and the fact this community in constant contact with developers, unlike most games, i figured, why not get it out of the way?

i am from the middle east, Israel if you care to spesifics, i am 26, married, i am an athiest (?) as do not believe in any higher power, or what most people would call "God" (aliens are still pending untill proven) if you care for apearance, i have a picture on the profile page.

other then that, im not very social, mostly akward in conversations, and at times i could sound like a *@##$, but never meaning any insult (unless prevoked)

im useally jumping between servers once in a while, to matchmaking with people worldwide, and possibly meet intrensting people.

so, hope to catch you in game and whatnot, and sorry if my introduction is kinda meh, not useally doing them.

(there was a pun about Jewish people here because you are from Isreal, but apparently that's an insult and automatically cencored so I edited it out.)

i am from the middle east, Israel if you care to spesifics, i am 26, married, i am an athiest (?) as do not believe in any higher power, or what most people would call "God" (aliens are still pending untill proven) if you care for apearance, i have a picture on the profile page.

So you do not believe in our lord and savior Noamuth?

Edited by Skycook3y

(there was a pun about Jewish people here because you are from Isreal, but apparently that's an insult and automatically cencored so I edited it out.)

So you do not believe in our lord and savior Noamuth?

people can believe in what they want if it make them feel better about themselfs or thier actions, it dosent mean i have to believe in a thing i never seen personally, on my personal opinion, believing in a god figure just let people shift the blame away from them (as an example, person stabbing gay people in gay perade saying god told him to do so or believing it his god's will, while in reality it was the person choice and couldent accept the fact he done wrongdoing on his own free will) then again it is just my personal opinion.

Edited by BloodKitten

people can believe in what they want if it make them feel better about themselfs or thier actions, it dosent mean i have to believe in a thing i never seen personally, on my personal opinion, believing in a god figure just let people shift the blame away from them (as an example, person stabbing gay people in gay perade saying god told him to do so or believing it his god's will, while in reality it was the person choice and couldent accept the fact he done wrongdoing on his own free will) then again it is just my personal opinion.

(I was joking. There are several worship threads of for example other players like Noamuth or Erebus...Or even of anime or game characters like Velour or Miia. Here's the link to the Noamuth one https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/492068-forget-talos-and-smack-cthulhu-yall-need-noamuth/ )