Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

D Polarity. Not The Best Polarity?

(XBOX)TheMadCash

When I get a new weapon. I kinda get bummed when I see a weapon have a D polarity. Because I literally never n my warframe career modded a weapon for a D. I don't think the D polarity by itself is terrible. Its just we don't really have a good D polarity mod that gets us excited to see a weapon came with a D polarity. Yeah we have a cold & status chance mod that has D polarity but it doesn't make us forma for one. Also how come the dual stat cold mods aren't D polarities? We have both cold & 15% status chance mods are but not the dual stat ones. Weird but I don't really have any weapon mods ideas for D polarity per say but what are some of your thoughts? Are DE torturing us on purpose with these D polarites? Lol

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Well, For shotguns, D Polarity is ace if you want to use Tainted Shell to cancel out the effects of Vicious Spread. Though it's not really recommended, but I can See where you're Coming from. There's only 3 mods for Each weapon type with a D polarity. It's the least popular Polarity.

Honestly I never felt the need to cancel Vicious Spread effect. Like with the Sancti Tigris for example. Vicious Spread actually makes it a whole lot better. That spread is good for hitting multiple enemies. Especially with that dual stat punch through mod. Can't really tell the difference n reload but that punch through with spread is very nice.

Why are cold D at all?

My vote: move 90% cold to - and 60% elemental/status to D. Make D the Status polarity for weapons.

But this would "ruin everyone's builds" so for now just ignore it and wait for the overhaul they are working out

We shouldn't expect to change already established mods. Instead we should look for new mods that can use the slot effectively.

Edited by NightmareT12