Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Declining Gifts Option Or A "regifting" Function

NavyBluePanda

I hate receiving gifts. I appreciate them, but I hate it, It's even worse that people use it to troll me, because apparently OCD is fun to mess with (I know, such a special snowflake I am; anxiety is not something I can control).

So, why, exactly, do we not have a decline button on gifts? Or, at least, the option to regift premium items to another player (though I know that's probably far fetched). It'd be nice to be able to decline some things, or clear out extra inventory. I'm sick of having my inbox constantly popping in my face after a mission, telling me that I have five new gifts all from the same person, and all the same thing. I don't need them, I don't want them, so I'd like to have the option to decline.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but it'd be nice to have a big DECLINE button underneath the big ACCEPT button.

Edited by NavyBluePanda

It was a mass amount of Clem noggles; I already have one. I didn't want more. The entire Alliance that was on at the time told them to stop, but they didn't; they ended up leaving their Clan and unfriending their Warlord because of it. It was stupid, really, and I know it seems a bit much of a reaction on my part, but OCD isn't exactly fun to be living with; stuff like that really gets to me, and can really effect me, in spite of how little it seems to someone else.

I still haven't accepted any of the gifts, so my inbox keeps popping up all the time; I was told what they were.

Only noggles I'll willingly accept are Valkyr noggles, because I'm building an army to rival that of Rebecca's~ >3

Edited by NavyBluePanda

Give them to me pls lol

I would if I could!

I'll never stop being amazed at people on the internet.

Perhaps this is reverse psychology here and your trying to get people to send you clem noggles for your clone army...

Brilliantly played, gonna send you one tonight.

Just kidding.

Haha Nah, reverse psychology isn't really my thing. I've had countless accusations of it, to the point I've asked "if I started asking for stuff, would you stop buying things for me?" Of course the answer was no, but it was worth a shot!

As I've said, as much as I appreciate gifts, it does kinda make me feel a tad crummy, which is why I prefer people not sending me stuff; I kinda gave up on telling people no, but for stuff that's just meant to troll me (I mean, someone sends me forma occasionally as a joke, but it's more of a "no harm done" thing), it's a little different, and that no has to be said. Hence why I think a decline button on gifts, or at least the ability to "regift" items, would be a good thing.