Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duvet Covers Are Pure Evil.

Bipp

When changing my bedsheets and whatnot I have to change the duvet cover. All is fine and well until I set it back down again. The duvet cover seems to repel the duvet inside it and ends up being hollow and empty in certain areas.

It sometimes goes so far as to end up with the duvet being literally scrunched up inside the cover. 

Other times it seems to slip down toward the opening at the bottom, leaving a large vacancy where my chin would normally be covered. Or the duvet cover itself tries to tangle around my feet.

It's like a living detachable skin made of nothing but pure hate, discomfort and malice (and thread and stuff) that the duvet goes it. A... skin bag. And that sounds as sinister as the monstrous thing's intentions.

Please tell me I'm not alone in my hatred for them.

Edited by Keybopsef

Turn it inside out, match the bottom corners and then roll it on like a sock. Use saftey pins or sew on snaps to your blanket and duvet to keep them from pulling aprt.

Thank you. 

Hey, you're that person on Off-Topic that people fight over. 

Son, I've got a duvet. Duvets are love, duvets are life. What is your little safety pin going to do to stop me?

I'll use it to pin the corners together to prevent the Skin Bag effect like Noamuth said, thus nullifying its potential for chaos.

Check and mate, m8