Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scammers!

harryandowen

Today i lernt there are scammers on this game were a person trys to con/scam u of plat to help with missions as someone tryed to scam me for his "help/time" to get the kaszas blade for the archwing kaszas syth melee. just sad bro

Edited by harryandowen
Don't name and shame on the forums

For starters, let's remove the nickname of the person in question due to discouraging of "blame&shame" on forums.

Secondly, one should never trust anyone offering something like "help vs plat" or "promice vs plat" - this is on your entire risk and responsibility ONLY.

Once you do it - you need to be 100% sure of the person.But really, whoever trusted never offer you such rubbish and just go volonterely.

Bottom line - if you bought it - this is entirely of your own making, that's it.

Edited by YourMoms

?

He means he edited his post after you read it and would like you to read it again.

Sending in a report won't help since the report function on the forums is for stuff to do with the forums, you'd be better sending in a support ticket if you have evidence, such as screenshots of the person scamming you.

The only way to be scammed in this game is if you allow yourself to be scammed.  Never make deals outside of the Dojo's Trading Post.  Never trade favors for Plat, Prime Parts or anything else.  If you follow the rules, the worst that may happen is you pay too much for something or sell it for too little, which again, is pretty much up to you.  Think before you act and you can save yourself a lot of grief.

This isn't scamming. This is you not listening to DE's warning in trade chat to "not trade for promises" or anything that can't go inside the trade window. People lie- if you believe someone you don't know with no good reason to- that's 100% on you. Calling this a scam is like saying a supermarket should give you a free carton of eggs because you dropped yours on the way out cause of butterfingers.

Edited by Stratego89

I'm a super rich Tenno who has farmed way too many Prime parts. I am now spreading the wealth with you! Send me 100 plat and I will send back double. Send me 1000 plat and I will send back quadruple that!

757533915_200.jpg

Edited by Xcedis

OP, take this lesson to heart. 

The world works this way. If it's not in writing, it's not happening, no matter how many times someone tells you it will.

Another principle of life: when it is about money or property, people change into ruthless animals.

There are exceptions, but they are rare and nothing to go by. Good faith is commendable, but ultimately really just makes you gullible.