Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Ever Encountered Weird Forum People?

Thirsty_Pickle

I met some guy who claimed his Warframe account was worth more than everyone combined.  He was mastery rank 2 and had his 50 starter platinum.

In a sense, his account might be worth more to him than to you. Vice-versa, your account might be worth more to you than to him.

But more than everyone combined was a preposterous claim, indeed. [stroking my virtual beard]

Which means you are also weird. Inception.

Who said that I'm not?

Edited by Athros

Thx mr skeltal.... skeletal sounds likes skittles... Does anyone remember that candy? Wonder where they went. Slowly disappeared from the rest of the world. "Taste the rainbow" lol does anyone remember that advertisement? Not that I like skittles. I like twix more. Twix taste better since it has caramel and chococlate inside the crunchy waffle thing outside. Oh yah! and it's almost Halloween too! XD. Not that I'm going. Instead of walking around in a hot costume i'm probably just gonna buy a large bag of twix and when someone rings my bell, I'm just gonna walk up to the door and eat the twix in their face. I'm probably just gonna stay home and play warframe. Where was I going again? lol

Thx mr skeltal.... skeletal sounds likes skittles... Does anyone remember that candy? Wonder where they went. Slowly disappeared from the rest of the world. "Taste the rainbow" lol does anyone remember that advertisement? Not that I like skittles. I like twix more. Twix taste better since it has caramel and chococlate inside the crunchy waffle thing outside. Oh yah! and it's almost Halloween too! XD. Not that I'm going. Instead of walking around in a hot costume i'm probably just gonna buy a large bag of twix and when someone rings my bell, I'm just gonna walk up to the door and eat the twix in their face. I'm probably just gonna stay home and play warframe. Where was I going again? lol

You need some medication. Here, have some coffee.

i'd imagine pickles that are thirsty for something is pretty weird.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

btw, Bungie doesn't have any Forums.

it's more like an unrestricted Blog. it's used as a Forum, but it isn't one. (organization mess because of it)