Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Are These People?

That you're very young, somewhat arrogant and not willing to play by lightly established RP guidelines.

Which I don't know due to lack of knowledge on what type of RP you handle, or how you handle it.

And that I'm slow right now because of bad cell phone internet, and that may lead to mistakes

B-but...biscuit...

*gives Noa a biscuit that was baked earlier from skeleton picnic*

I just. I'm new here and don't want to leave a bad first impression.

I don't know how you all handle things here. I don't want to cause trouble and sorry I I did something wrong

u.u sorry...

*gives Guirrix a biscuit as well*

Edited by SpotSkelebones

*gives Noa a biscuit that was baked earlier from skeleton picnic*

*gives Guirrix a biscuit as well*

noms the biscuit happily

O.O bwahhhh *full on sprint*

waves bye-bye

I just. I'm new here and don't want to leave a bad first impression.

I don't know how you all handle things here. I don't want to cause trouble and sorry I I did something wrong

u.u sorry...

It happens.  

Thanks *accepts the glass of milk*

Hello tytl *attemps a forced smile*

I don't think I need this anymore *cancels and deletes data analysis from materia*

I m not even part of the human eating community why force a smile to me ;~;....We should be like brothers ....;~;

I m not even part of the human eating community why force a smile to me ;~;....We should be like brothers ....;~;

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad.

I just had a hard time and I feel dumb now, hehe *sips milk*

Edited by ElGuirrix

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad.

I just had a hard time and I feel dumb now, hehe *sips milk*

We all have hard times but its more hard when you are surrounded by a bunch of canniblism activists

We all have hard times but its more hard when you are surrounded by a bunch of canniblism activists

Yeah. I guess you're right. But that isn't what bothers me.

I'm stubborn when I don't understand something, and Noamuth's "dimension" was one of such things.

I canceled my only chance of knowing so that doesn't matter now *points at the device and eats the biscuit*

Anywais, it is nice to have you here *smiles, now naturally*

Yeah. I guess you're right. But that isn't what bothers me.

I'm stubborn when I don't understand something, and Noamuth's "dimension" was one of such things.

I canceled my only chance of knowing so that doesn't matter now *points at the device and eats the biscuit*

Anywais, it is nice to have you here *smiles, now naturally*

*sneaks up on Guirrix* I wonder what I could write about you. *looks at tytl* *sighs* oh well so many things to write, so little desire to do so. *sits down next to them and turns his faceless head towards guirrix and tytl* Soooo, did you guys get some sleep?

*sneaks up on Guirrix* I wonder what I could write about you. *looks at tytl* *sighs* oh well so many things to write, so little desire to do so. *sits down next to them and turns his faceless head towards guirrix and tytl* Soooo, did you guys get some sleep?

Huh? Hello there. Um, curious question. No, not yet I guess. What do you mean "writing about me?", and, most importantly, who are you?

Don't remember seeing you before

Huh? Hello there. Um, curious question. No, not yet I guess. What do you mean "writing about me?", and, most importantly, who are you?

Don't remember seeing you before

Well, I live over at this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13324-tell-an-outrageous-lie-about-the-user-above-you/page-351 And to why writing about you, I used to write short stories about people over at the outrageous lie thread, but my motivation to do so hasn't been the biggest in the past month. Probably because Sovamorne left. I was also working on a bigger one, but haven't worked on it since the beginning of September

Well, I live over at this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13324-tell-an-outrageous-lie-about-the-user-above-you/page-351 And to why writing about you, I used to write short stories about people over at the outrageous lie thread, but my motivation to do so hasn't been the biggest in the past month. Probably because Sovamorne left. I was also working on a bigger one, but haven't worked on it since the beginning of September

Oh, I see. Well, we are almost finishing October, and people say taking a break clear your mind. Maybe you could give a great advance on it now?

And maybe, if you think about it you could find more motivation.

I can't think on anything else that could help you right now. That's what I'd do at least. And maybe it can work for you? I dunno