Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 21 ?

ShinoKami007

To achieve rank 21 you can only miss one mastered weapon :P Currently only some Masters and Grand Masters can be MR21.

There was a bug some time ago where you could get some weapon from market (forgot which one), level it to 30 and it counted as 3k mastery. DE patched it shortly after but those who leveled will always have 3k more mastery than anyone else. Especially if they bought Grand Master and have all weapons (all vandal / wraiths etc).

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

Well, actually being a GM is not enough, you also need to have at least one of the closed beta weapons; I am GM with everything but those 2 weps in the game and I'm 1k from MR21.

I know about that. I only said that you have to be Master+ to achieve MR21. The true is only some of them can. Masters also need the new Twin Basolk weapon.

There was a bug some time ago where you could get some weapon from market (forgot which one), level it to 30 and it counted as 3k mastery. DE patched it shortly after but those who leveled will always have 3k more mastery than anyone else. 

Never heard of that :P

Never heard of that :P

Just to clarify, when I said "some weapon" I meant as in one of the already existing weapons (it may have been Bo prime actually) was available for plat and you'd get 3k mastery for it. But it was patched really really fast. Though DE did not take away that 3k from anyone who got it.

There was a bug some time ago where you could get some weapon from market (forgot which one), level it to 30 and it counted as 3k mastery. DE patched it shortly after but those who leveled will always have 3k more mastery than anyone else. Especially if they bought Grand Master and have all weapons (all vandal / wraiths etc).

That was bo duplicate.Mastery was retracted, so NO.

It was? Alright then.

Memorably enough I've got to submit the ticket for them to return my plats back - they did but warned me that the next time they won't.

But overall, to have Mastery 21 you are going to need to have all possible items + braton or/and lato vandal being grandmaster, that's it.

Edited by YourMoms