Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Tenno-Gen Skins

StHell

What I'm talking about is just getting what already exists in the game, and uploading it to the Workshop as if it were your own creation. That's what I'm saying wouldn't roll with DE.

So, for example, ripping Stalker's helmet off of the game, and uploading it to the Workshop like you made it... that does nothing, DE would never accept that. It's their helmet, they'd just release it themselves and not have to pay anyone for doing 0 work. See what I mean?

What i was talking about was DE giving us an asset and we give credit to them for the base design and maybe make a few alterations for creativity.

What i was talking about was DE giving us an asset and we give credit to them for the base design and maybe make a few alterations for creativity.

And that's exactly what we're doing. DE does not want alternate models like Nemesis or Gersemi, they want simple surface edits like the Immortal skins.

Do you even have any idea what you're doing? first, you're trying to put stalker as a skin, then you try to pass some images you found on the internet as skins you made yourself. This Volt skin is definetely a progress compared to what you've done before, but i don't think you'll be getting anywhere unless you stop for a while and just try to learn more properly.

But the stalker is just a black and red excalibur body with a special helmet. I want the stalker to get a unique skin if there aren't lore implications for why he looks like excalibur.

Though it really just is a black and red excalibur body. Nothing fancy. You can already color yourself to look like the stalker

So they can just make solely a alternate stalker helmet that would make more sense

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...