Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Anime You've Seen

TheErebus.

Great? 

I'd argue that is going a bit too far.

The only moments of it that I found enjoyable was the music. Everything else was just batS#&$ insane just for the sake of being batS#&$ insane. Which to me, doesn't make a great anime.

If you will allow me to interject, that is the charm of Kill la Kill and Gurren Lagann-they do things for the heck of it, and take their nonsense and run with it. It's a kind of show you just turn off your brain to just enjoy and live in the moment. They do have deeper meanings, but the average viewer need not bother themselves with it. It belongs to that genre of anime that Gurren Lagann ripped open in the animeverse and pioneered, which is just mindless fun and awesomeness. If you're looking for carefully crafted nuances, this will disappoint. It makes it very clear it is not that type of show from the very first.

I can understand it not being to your taste, but on a purely critical level they are very, very good. The animation for the most part is not the best, but splendid, the fight scenes engaging with CGI that doesn't stick out. It is a peculiar style, which as I have said earlier can be either a hit or a miss.

Keep in mind, this is all my opinion! A good show to you may not be a good show to me, and it is not to me to try and change that definition because it is just different for each person. But I hope you will consider what I have said here, and perhaps offer a word or two in response.

Edited by Evanescent

-snipperidoo-

I think we had this discussion before, I'd rather not have it again.

Kill la Kill, is like I said, grossly overrated. Anyone who says it's an original/creative show, is wrong. Those who it's the best, are so wrong.

Not saying you're saying that, but I'm speaking generally here. It may be a great show to you, but to me (and many others) it's an overrated show that doesn't do anything new. 

Worst anime?

Anything that tries tossing as much fanservice as possible without even providing useful context about their plot or anything that does not provide at least a wholesome lesson about life.

After Golden Age anime. With exception of Haruhi. She hates me.

Speaking of Haruhi, I failed to finish this anime twice, I tried twice, both versions. twice. too boring, can't go on. The only reason I watch that was because of the H-manga of haruhi, but still, I cannot finish the whole thing, it's too boring.

I think we had this discussion before, I'd rather not have it again.

Kill la Kill, is like I said, grossly overrated. Anyone who says it's an original/creative show, is wrong. Those who it's the best, are so wrong.

Not saying you're saying that, but I'm speaking generally here. It may be a great show to you, but to me (and many others) it's an overrated show that doesn't do anything new. 

Which is as I said, because it doesn't fit your taste, which is perfectly alright. I agree with you that it's in no way the best show ever, but the show does have its merits. It does bring a new PoV on several subjects, and experiments with style.

How well it does that is a discussion for another day.

oH WAIT I GOT AN EVEN WORSE ONE: Infinite Stratos.

It has the stereotypical stupid character who CAN'T TELL THAT A WHOLE GROUP OF GIRLS WANNA BONE HIM WHEN IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT THEY WANT TO DO THAT AND HE DOESN'T CHANGE IN CHARACTER AT ALL.

God that protagonist made me want to kill myself. Still watched it because of Laura tho. (it's still S#&$)

I got the worst of all

hands down triage X

or

Log horizon season 2

the first one was amazing . then they messed up with holiday events n stuff :(

Log horizon 2 wasn't that bad. The only thing I disliked was that there was too much screentime for the kids. Not as good as season 1, but still watchable. Edited by Skycook3y

Log horizon 2 wasn't that bad. The only thing I disliked was that there was too much screentime for the kids. Not as good as season 1, but still watchable.

My biggest gripe with Log Horizon 2 were the change in character designs. Like...why? You can also tell the quality went down

SJCubuF.jpg

Season 1

fdfa92a55e0d40fa0de4d8043d41310e.jpg

Season 2

292706.jpg

But yeah, the season 2 itself wasn't bad, it jsut wasn't as good as season 1

Edited by Nebam