The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That Prime Part For You!" - Week 4

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Hey everyone!

For those who have no idea on what's going on please take a look below:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/539195-contest-let-me-buy-that-part-for-you-week-1/#entry6055401

Long story short: after reading a thread on Reddit( https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3ngqtx/suffering_prime_blueprint/ ), I realized that I could use my plat to help some players that are struggling in the unfair fight against RNGesus.

I then decided to start a weekly contest(if I see that it's successful enough) where I buy for 5 random players the part they're currently looking for.

Here's how I planned it:

- This thread goes for approx 24 hours

- I'm planning to do it every Monday(we all hate Mondays, let's have a reason to deal with it)

- Write in this thread the prime part you terribly need

- At the end of the contest I'll randomly pickup 5 players using a website like this: http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

- I'll post a screen of each pickup

- As soon as my job and real life allow it I'll buy the parts and gift them to the winners

Only prime parts are allowed; sorry but no, I won't buy you a Primed Chamber

- Only one part can be gifted and you have to prove me that you don't have it already with a screen of your arsenal I'll check your profile to be sure you're actually missing it; I don't want to end up with helping someone that doesn't really need help

Please note that I'm GMT+2/UTC+2, CET, so remember that Earth is not flat and have patience while I look for your parts and I try to arrange a meeting in the Dojo with you!

Buying parts is extremely fast but in my experience meeting with players from other countries can require a day or two.

Don't despair though, I won't leave you without the part you need if you win the contest.

That's pretty much it, I think! Enjoy and good luck!

So, let's get it started, post your in game alias and needed prime part, good luck!

A MUCH NEEDED NOTE ON THE CONTEST&PRIME ACCESS RELATION:

Starting this kind of contests the week before a new Prime Access can be insane if you're planning to do it on a weekly basis; I honestly was not sure about the newest Prime parts to be allowed or not, as they cost a lot and are the hardest to find right now.

In the end though, I decided that removing some parts from the pool would have ruined the contest purpose so yes, you can definitely try to get Trinity, Dual Kama or Kavasi armor through this contest.

I farmed the whole week(even if I bought PA on day one) and already traded here and there to be sure I have at least 1 piece for every new part.

Just be cool with me, since RNG could chose 5 winners with 5 Trinity Prime Systems and that will take me a bit to find a good seller if I don't want to end this contest in a month due to lack of plat.

That said, enjoy!

I need Ash P BP, no luck in farming it for days now. 

If not that nyx P chasis eludes me too. 

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I forgot to update the thread yesterday, but I'm going to travel to Miami today for a business trip so I can't host the contest for this week.

I'll be back on next Monday so week 5 will be on Tuesday!

See you in a week!

Next week, buddy.