Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Annoying Enemies?

-Ozymandias-

Most ospreys when they fly up and float in circles around your head. Bonus points if they're actually dangerous like those sapping ospreys. -_-

Also the scorpions, who seem to love running up and using their hooks from point blank range, which makes it look like they're pushing me as I fall away from them. 

They also seem to come in packs, which more often than not ends up looking like I'm in a ring of schoolyard bullies as they push me around, one scorpion after another. XD

Enemy Assassins.

They don't appear when I carry my serious business loadout.

But they appear when my frame is freshly unformaed !

Then when I proceed to wipe the floor with my 4 to 5 forma guns which I always carry when leveling a new frame.

They go MIA for another few months.

Or when I bring a fresh formaed Kubrow or Sentinel out for a spin.

Most annoyingly they usually fail to kill me, but my pet usually dies and it irritates me.

A lot.

Edited by fatpig84

Ballistas

Seekers

Corrupted Bombards

Ancient Healers

Stalker (Because I haven't seen him in the past two months when I WANT to see him)

Arc trap.

I would prefer Arc Traps over Broken Lights. But yeah, Arc Traps are annoying since they target invisible players.

Edited by Aeriusil

coward lancer and troll crewman...this mission saboteur suddenly pop out far~ far~ away from your current position, which as a result it will require you to turn around and go there after you have almost reach the extraction point...=_=...some times this 2 pros, hide in god know where

Edited by paragasu

Anything that drags me.

Because when I'm running away, getting pulled mid-bulllet jump is kinda BS and will surely get you killed at later levels and there's nothing you can do about it other than possibly f-ing up your builds for handspring.

Nullifiers.

Not because they turn off my abilities but because they shield other enemies and I am 100% certain AI tells enemies to huddle together.

I'm gonna say seekers. The latchers which are their one distinguishing feature are so weak even the squishiest frame can laugh them off, while they more or less function as ballistas that also look just like everyone else and don't even have the good grace to go to pieces and miss all the time up close. And they have a bloody kraken of all things, I don't know what the hell kind of blasphemous super-mods they have on that thing.

Also all door traps, especially grineer ones. Who thought a fast-paced action game needed something to force players to pause before walking through every doorway?

My choice of most-hated enemy hinges on game mechanics. That said, the Corrupted Bombard is my choice.

Here's why:

1. They have a ridiculous amount of homing ability. Rockets should not be able to trace your curliques through the air without falter.

2. Friendly fire on the side of the enemies should be a thing. Having lol-errific homing rockets continually explode next to you while you swarmed in a cloud of melee mobs who are unimpeded by their own team's explosives is aggravating and a grave oversight on DE's end. I can get friendly fire on the side of the Tenno not being a thing because we'd probably one-shot our own teammates before we could blink, but the way that enemies scale currently certainly allows for enemy fire affecting their own mob-mates. This would be a push for a more advanced AI than the brainless variety we have now.

3. In an environment with glittery as hell gold everywhere, Bombard projectiles can be hard to see before it is really too late to dodge them.