Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Forsaken Ruin[2.3.0 Updated 11/5 11:27]

Dante is a Nephilim.

Dante's Dante.

The DmC one is just S#&$ty, so there's no comparison.

Old Dante would serve Alucard crow any day.

Also after the last episode after he "dies" he really just becomes omnipresent and immortal. So good luck Dante.

So was Mundus.

Edited by Snyphurr

Well, he is.

Half human, half demon.

But the thing is, he embraces his human heritage while despising his demonic's.

Last time I checked nephilim is just half Angel and Half demon. Am I missing something here.

Also he cannot be killed unless he is at restraint 0. Which in this he wasn't.

Dante's Dante.

The DmC one is just S#&$ty, so there's no comparison.

Old Dante would serve Alucard crow any day.

So was Mundus.

Yeah... no. He can't die even if he tried to, Even if dante destroys him completely he will just reform out of nowhere.

Last time I checked nephilim is just half Angel and Half demon. Am I missing something here.

Also he cannot be killed unless he is at restraint 0. Which in this he wasn't.

Dante's half human and half demon, the new one is half angel and half demon for what if reasons.

But still was.

Yeah... no. He can't die even if he tried to, Even if dante destroys him completely he will just reform out of nowhere.

Alice could do the same.

Ok. Why would they change that though thats weird.

The reboot's original Dante was supposed to look like Tameem Antoniades on crack ._.

Then explain how Dante would kill him.

It's going to be hard but there's no explaining to be done.

As long as he doesn't uses DT, of course.

The reboot in my opinion was just... eeww.

I played it, enjoyed the game and the DLC, it's fun and the story is interesting.

But still, not as good as old DMC.

Edited by Snyphurr

It's going to be hard but there's no explaining to be done.

As long as he doesn't uses DT, of course.

I played it, enjoyed the game and the DLC, it's fun and the story is interesting.

But still, not as good as old DMC.

Dante literally cannot kill him. The only beings that can kill him areGods that can wipe entities from existence. He is a God by the end of the series. No physical damage can harm him. Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

Dante literally cannot kill him. The only beings that can kill him areGods that can wipe entities from existence. I is a God by the end of the series. No physical damage can harm him.

What will he do shoot him? He will just. If that somehow kills him ehich it wont he'll just re-appear out of nowhere and re-exist. Even if dante cut every atom in his body apart simultaneously and there was no physical matter left of Alucard, (he could just think that he is alive and he would just appear out of nowhere.)

Dont ask me how it works but it is cannon watch the OVA. Its either in the final episode or in the OVA.

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

Dante literally cannot kill him. The only beings that can kill him areGods that can wipe entities from existence. I is a God by the end of the series. No physical damage can harm him.

Even if he can't die, Dante can just erase him again and again when needed.

Just like this.

Regardless, we can both agree that they are probably the most powerful characters to exist.

Even if he can't die, Dante can just erase him again and again when needed.

Just like this.

, we can both agree that they are probably the most powerful characters to exist.

Yep. Pretty much. But I taking in the fact That Alucard wouldn't be defending himself the Entires time. If he could it would be a bloody battle. Also isn't dante immortal?