Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Kubrow Value Guide

ThorienKELL

Question

I know there are breeders out there who have the kubrow science fully mastered. 

Will some of you guys write few words to remedy all those desperate daily kubrow price checks by newbies? 

Things like;

What breed is most sought after now, what are average prices.

Colors, rare, common, uncommon and their values on specific breed.

Other characteristics like height /bulkyness how much they add. 

Lotus patterns and fur combos. 

Most values /sought for combinations. 

How to check colors. 

Basic price ranges on current market. 

Or link to a page that already has all the mentioned. 

15 hours ago, MadGrekon said:

Is there a way to know if a kubrow has minimum or maximum height? How can i measure the height so I know that I have the smallest or biggest kubrow? 

I'm not 100% but I think this dog is at the minimum height -lease its the smallest prints I have ever had.....

WBGZuR.jpg

Thank you guys.

Another question, is there a method to getting the max height? I saw somewhere that i can just repeatedly use the imprints, breed, make imprints and then breed again till I get the height. Is that correct?

34 minutes ago, MadGrekon said:

Thank you guys.

Another question, is there a method to getting the max height? I saw somewhere that i can just repeatedly use the imprints, breed, make imprints and then breed again till I get the height. Is that correct?

yeah it is random each time so if you don't get the size you want you can use the prints to try again (and the prints of the new one etc) until you get the desired size. 

People like to think using large prints will give them a better chance for a large dog but it's simply not true. 

for example I just got a 'omega' (tallest height) bulky from a really small bulky and small athletic, and the really small bulky came from a set of prints of a fairly tall one (not tallest but still quite large)  

I need some help with my breeding knowledge, as a newbie breeder.

I have an imprint of a non-lotus, bulky kubrow, with a gold secondary and eyes color, and an imprint of a lotus athletic with no gold colors. When I incubate an egg with these two imprints, would I have the chance to get:

- a bulky kubrow, lotus, with gold secondary and eyes colors, or

- a bulky kubrow, lotus, with any gold color, or

- any shape kubrow, with any pattern, and any gold color, or

- any shape kubrow, with any pattern, and a gold secondary color?

Would you advice to hold on the imprints that have gold colors, till I get another random kubrow that has gold primary or tertiairy, and have cross-breed with that, basically ignoring my lotus imprints? Or what steps or steps in between do I need to do, to get a kubrow that has both a lotus pattern, and a gold primary, secondary, or tertiairy color?

2 hours ago, Ambiroa said:

I have an imprint of a non-lotus, bulky kubrow, with a gold secondary and eyes color, and an imprint of a lotus athletic with no gold colors. When I incubate an egg with these two imprints, would I have the chance to get:

- a bulky kubrow, lotus, with gold secondary and eyes colors, or

- a bulky kubrow, lotus, with any gold color, or

- any shape kubrow, with any pattern, and any gold color, or

- any shape kubrow, with any pattern, and a gold secondary color?

Would you advice to hold on the imprints that have gold colors, till I get another random kubrow that has gold primary or tertiairy, and have cross-breed with that, basically ignoring my lotus imprints? Or what steps or steps in between do I need to do, to get a kubrow that has both a lotus pattern, and a gold primary, secondary, or tertiairy color?

Well I'm pretty sure that when putting imprints onto an egg the imprint in the 1st slot dictates the breed of the kubrow and the body type and the 2nd slot dictates the color/pattern. I may be wrong about that. I'm pretty sure that there is no point in getting a full gold lotus as I doubt you would be able to see the pattern clearly if at all. Again I might be wrong about this.

3 hours ago, Ambiroa said:

- a bulky kubrow, lotus, with gold secondary and eyes colors, --[[Yes maybe]] 

- a bulky kubrow, lotus, with any gold color, [[No, colors transfer to the same slot so IF you got the gold color it would only be a secondary or the eye color or both if you're lucky.]] 

- any shape kubrow, with any pattern, and any gold color, [[any shape ? it can be either athletic or bulky, but not thin. and it can be only lotus or that other pattern of your bulky kubrow.]] 

- any shape kubrow, with any pattern, and a gold secondary color? [[ I think this is repeated read the previous answers ]]

if you want to breed a lotus with 1 gold color only ( for example the secondary you have ), then take your chances and try breeding those two maybe you will get lucky.

if you don't want to take that risk then maybe get another lotus kubrow with no rare colors just to ensure the lotus pattern carries over, then you would have to worry only about the color.

Good Luck :) 

comment again if there's anything unclear

48 minutes ago, (XB1)qTrikx said:

Well I'm pretty sure that when putting imprints onto an egg the imprint in the 1st slot dictates the breed of the kubrow and the body type and the 2nd slot dictates the color/pattern. I may be wrong about that. I'm pretty sure that there is no point in getting a full gold lotus as I doubt you would be able to see the pattern clearly if at all. Again I might be wrong about this.

arrangement of the slots doesn't matter at all

however you arrange them it will still be a 50 - 50 chance for each trait except height / gender

11 hours ago, _Medo_ said:

Thanks.

Hmmm..so having the lotus pattern and bulky shape on one set of imprints, and having the gold colors on a different set of imprints, doesn't really bring me closer to having all those traits in one kubrow? Except the "yes, maybe" you mentioned, but the chance of the newborn still being either or is fairly high as well.

I guess I keep on random-breeding till I get more lotuses or golds so I can experiment a bit more ;-)

2 hours ago, Ambiroa said:

Thanks.

Hmmm..so having the lotus pattern and bulky shape on one set of imprints, and having the gold colors on a different set of imprints, doesn't really bring me closer to having all those traits in one kubrow? Except the "yes, maybe" you mentioned, but the chance of the newborn still being either or is fairly high as well.

I guess I keep on random-breeding till I get more lotuses or golds so I can experiment a bit more ;-)

it's still a 50- 50 chance you might lose the gold color and you might get only the eye color or only the fur secondary color, but it's better to get both kubrows lotus at least to assure that you won't lose the pattern. you might breed those two and lose the lotus pattern AND the gold color so it would be a great waste of prints

good luck

12938298_1149494275074730_66295723638008

Hi guys I'm new in this game and lately found out about kubrow.
I have a few questions about the color of my kubrow. So correct me if I'm wrong
Primary: Orange

Secondary: Beige

Tertiary: Red 

Accents and energy: Both are black

This is chesa kubrow and how much will it cost if I will sell it? Thanks in advance! 

Edited by (PS4)DaVinciii0

2 hours ago, (PS4)DaVinciii0 said:

12938298_1149494275074730_66295723638008

Hi guys I'm new in this game and lately found out about kubrow.
I have a few questions about the color of my kubrow. So correct me if I'm wrong
Primary: Orange

Secondary: Beige

Tertiary: Red 

Accents and energy: Both are black

This is chesa kubrow and how much will it cost if I will sell it? Thanks in advance! 

300-350 but probably on the lower end of this range bec the other colors ruin the look imo

good luck

Hi Guys.

I need some help with the colors of my Kubrow. Could you also give me a price range please?

It is a male Chesa. I think it's big and athletic?

I would say the colors are:
Primary + secondary: Light blue
Tertiary: Dark Brown
Eye + Energy: Purple

What do you think? Thanks in advance!

Warframe0000.jpg

Warframe0001.jpg

3 hours ago, WolfDragon_Ghost said:

hi, can someone tell me whats wItH the color named "WHITE LOTUS"? how did i get it? is not in the current packs of colores on store

BTW. My english is bad sorry 

12961365_1073586786045812_75349368030309 

it may be from the prime access color pack

It's probably time to update parts of this guide so they are more relevant to the current market prices

I think part A, and B are still relevant so I will not edit those.

I need opinions on this before I edit the guide [ Straw polls ]... what do you think about 

1) making another part concerning double gold kubrows, away from the double rare section. I can see that the prices for these kubrows are usually higher than the normal double rare.

Here's a straw poll. Vote if this section should be made and if yes, what should the prices be ? The poll only includes athletic and bulky lotus kubrows because those are the most important. Prices for the other types of kubrows with double gold will be determined based on the prices of those.

http://strawpoll.me/7367598

Again, this guide is only an opinion and does not decide the exact prices for kubrows. but since it helped alot of people and alot of people use it, be careful when voting.

don't just choose the higher price because this might also influence the price when you are buying a double gold ( if the seller is using this thread as a guide )

2) making a new part for triple gold kubrows and another part for full color kubrows ( triple purple, triple red .. etc ) this is all disregarding eye color ofcourse because we still don't know if any eye colors are rare.

http://strawpoll.me/7367617

I will add a new poll later about the prices of the triple gold kubrows and the prices of the full color kubrows. first I will wait to see if people want a new section or not.  

Polls will be left for 24 hours. after that, if there's a big difference between the options then the voting is closed and the answer is decided. if the difference is small then I will wait another 24 hours more then close the voting. 

I also realized a small mistake in the guide. I forgot to add a " / " between the word Navy, and the word Blue. Both colors are highlighted in the chart anyway so I hope noone thought the normal blue is not rare. light blue is common but navy blue and normal blue are rare. 

I will re-read the whole post again and try to fix any mistakes like this 

[>> Edit <<] very few people even voted so I will not change the double rare section, but I will add a section for the triple golds and the full color kubrows

Edited by _Medo_

6 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Are any of these colors rare? Other players say its all common but I cant really tell -.-

first color is 120 - 128 - 139 ( RGB values ) .. it's closer to grey blue and light blue so I won't say it's rare blue nvm that It's closest to grey so it's most probably grey

the secondary color has the same values as grey blue .. so not rare as well

the tertiary is just the common brown ... so I don't think it has any rare colors sorry

Edited by _Medo_