Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Meta For Modding For Void? (No Cp)

Yazeth

Question

Hi. I want to get back into long T4 runs, though with the additions of Bombards, I kept hearing a lot of mixed opinions. So, I want to know, what's the best element (including combos like Radiation) you can have for the Void and, if you have space, what secondary element would be best to back it up? Reason why I included "if you have space" is that you may not have enough room for crit weapons to have 2 elements from mods.

At the moment, I have Radiation and Corrosive on my weapons (switching in between whenever necessary), and if I have room I would add either Heat or Cold. Is this alright?

Edited by Yazeth

8 answers to this question

ive been running radiation + viral on my sancti tigris. works pretty well, can shred through all the normals + bombards + napalms all the way up to level 70~. one shot moas and drones which can be a huge threat but the heavy gunner will face tank 5-6 shots at that level.

Corrosive and Cold is the current setup, ideally with a decent proc rate. If your proc rate is high enough, Fire might be a better option than Cold.

If you struggle against Bombards, Rad+Toxin isn't bad, but it suffers heavily against Corrupted Ancients, which are now fairly high priority targets.

Viral and Heat is for 4x CP only. While the Viral proc is decent, the severe damage reduction (compared to Corrosive or Rad) when facing armored targets is just not worth it.

ive been running radiation + viral on my sancti tigris. works pretty well, can shred through all the normals + bombards + napalms all the way up to level 70~. one shot moas and drones which can be a huge threat but the heavy gunner will face tank 5-6 shots at that level.

Hmm... maybe I should just stick w/ switching between Corrosive and Radiation weapons then. Currently, I have Corrosive on Paris P and Scindo P and Radiation on Mara Detron, and I don't usually worry about switching weapons since I would use my powers to protect myself.

I use Radiation + Toxin with as high status chance as possible. 

This allows you to destroy Bombards (definitely the most dangerous) and still deal with Gunners. While many will say this suffers against Ancients because it isn't great for killing them, the Rad proc is what matters as it prevents the damage resist buff they offer the other enemies.