Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Prime Access.

-Helheim

Question

14 answers to this question

prime accessorys are exclusive and wont return after the prime acces ends

its not tradable (yet) and i kinda doubt that it will be ever (about the price no clue but someone offered me 55000 plat for my misa prime syandna)

id recommend watching the trade chat and negotiate a bit based on prices from external websites

Dissapointment xD

I saw that on internet by mistake by searching "volt prime" and i got "volt prime access" and i clicked on the EDO PRIME and i saw how cool was with the effects.

prime accessorys are exclusive and wont return after the prime acces ends

its not tradable (yet) and i kinda doubt that it will be ever (about the price no clue but someone offered me 55000 plat for my misa prime syandna)

id recommend watching the trade chat and negotiate a bit based on prices from external websites

You say "is not tradable (yet)". Hmm, is there a date or something like that? Or is that you thinking? xD

Dissapointment xD

I saw that on internet by mistake by searching "volt prime" and i got "volt prime access" and i clicked on the EDO PRIME and i saw how cool was with the effects.

You say "is not tradable (yet)". Hmm, is there a date or something like that? Or is that you thinking? xD

No date and never likely to happen as that is how DE make there money

Why? they have to make money somehow unless you want them to go under and stop development for this game then sure 

To make a item not tradable?

I donate like 50-60 euro, and i'm not stoping here, i'll donate more soon.

Fist when Tinty prime access have relased i saw like 7-8 people in a row with full gear.

I said to make a item not tradable if there is no other way to get it is bulls*it. But if is not tradable but you can get it from market or you can farm it it's ok.

Edited by HELLisEVERYWHERE

To make a item not tradable?

I donate like 50-60 euro, and i'm not stoping here, i'll donate more soon.

Fist when Tinty prime access have relased i saw like 7-8 people in a row with full gear.

I said to make a item not tradable if there is no other way to get it is bulls*it. But if is not tradable but you can get it from market or you can farm from it it's ok.

Well i disagree as its only cosmetic it doesn't effect game-play at all and all frames and weapons can be farmed and made with spending no plat at all... I think that's a pretty damn good deal and i don't mind having cosmetics untrade-able as they feel more special and unique. If your annoyed that you missed out on getting something i understand i have been there but DE need to make money to continue making the game and making cosmetics trade-able would hurt them and stunt the growth of the game so i really don't mind think you should have a think about that.

Edited by Orbixal

Hi all.

I have three questions:

How can i buy the accessories from VOLT PRIME ACCESS?

Can i buy the EDO PRIME armour from players? (is tradable? if is how much platinum costs?)

How much costs Volt Prime set?

Thanks.

You can't... as for now.. But it might come back around as PA... was never disclosed!