Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Tower Survival Rotations

viccraft

Hello tennos,

The AABC rotation seem to give little reward to those that dare to venture up to 40 or 60 minutes. Wouldn't be fair to have the Survival rotation like this:

5-20 min AABC

25-40 min ABBC

45-60 min ABCC

Most of the hunted primed items are in the B or C rotations. Those capable to whistand the punishment of 40-60 minutes in survival deserve an extra chance.

Cheers,

Viccraft

• 4 weeks later...

Hello tennos,

The AABC rotation seem to give little reward to those that dare to venture up to 40 or 60 minutes. Wouldn't be fair to have the Survival rotation like this:

5-20 min AABC

25-40 min ABBC

45-60 min ABCC

Most of the hunted primed items are in the B or C rotations. Those capable to whistand the punishment of 40-60 minutes in survival deserve an extra chance.

Cheers,

Viccraft

There is no such thing as "people who dare going to 40 to 60 minutes", because people have ALREADY set up Frames to do exactly that BEFORE they go in. The actual complaint is actually the fact that it's a sleep fest UNTIL 40 minutes in, simply because 8 Forma everything and Maxed Primed Mods are now a thing.

The 40-60 is PLANNED, otherwise you would not bother trying, as you would lose all the rewards. No one in their right mind would make a Frame with only a 50/50 chance of lasting 60 minutes, then go in, you go from the start and set it up so it's a base 95%+

You are going there to farm, and DE is trying to change that mentality, hence why better rewards should not happen.

Edited by DSpite

I would not argue that going for over 40 it is an action that requires planning.

My question is why shouldn't this collective effort be better rewarded? Or should it be for glory only? 

You are saying I'm going there to farm? You bet I am! Because farming gives you access to the unexplored part of the game!

I do not farm to show off that I have something that others don't. I want to try that weapon or frame that is hidden in the void.