Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cell Question

Wario42

Question

So I was running missions on saturn, just normal spy/exterminate/sabotage type missions and was finding that at the end of the mission on the rewards screen I kept getting orokin cells, multiples of them every time.  This is the first time I've noticed this happening.  Is it just RNG and I've been unlucky until now or is this new?

8 answers to this question

Im sure you have just been getting lucky finding them. Seems like you might had found them randomly as drops from enemies or containers without noticing. If you are trying to hunt down more Orokin cells id suggest killing the boss on Saturn. 

Im sure you have just been getting lucky finding them. Seems like you might had found them randomly as drops from enemies or containers without noticing. If you are trying to hunt down more Orokin cells id suggest killing the boss on Saturn. 

Pretty much this.

Whenever I need Orokin Cells, I personally just go and wait for the Phorid to show up on either Saturn and Ceres. It's faster and seems a bit more likely to drop a rare resource.

Pretty much this.

Whenever I need Orokin Cells, I personally just go and wait for the Phorid to show up on either Saturn and Ceres. It's faster and seems a bit more likely to drop a rare resource.

Bosses are always good for rare resources. They have a higher chance to drop them.