Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day Of The Dead Skin For All Knife Throwing Weapons Not Only For Kunai.

Necr0Ra1se

Hello community! I don't know about you but for me it was really strange that DE made a DotD skin for kunai that that was thrown into the abyss after releasing spira. So my point is there any chances that this skin will be available for all throing knifes( Mk1, despair, spira) that will change model too like tenogen skins change scindo prime look? I would love to use it on my despaire and not wasting slot_ catalist on kunai.
Thank you for your attention. 

They're completely different weapons (besides MK1 variant). So I highly doubt it. Maybe next year.

they are all thowing knifes. What the difference betwean them? Model? Scindo prime can equipe TG scins, soma prime and bolter prime can equip Day of the dead...so what the problem?

To be fair, it will be usable on Kunao Prime when that's released wih te Umbra stuff. I personally enjoy it when they give some love to underappreciated weapons though.

Kunai prime isn't released....I am talking about now.

What the problem with this community....

they are all thowing knifes. What the difference betwean them? Model? Scindo prime can equipe TG scins, soma prime and bolter prime can equip Day of the dead...so what the problem?

No skins are equippable on multiple weapons, unless those weapons are variants of THAT SPECIFIC WEAPON ie: MK1 Kunai, Kunai, Kunai Prime / Scindo, Scindo Prime / Braton, MK1 Braton, Braton Prime.

No skin in the game currently breaks this rule. You want one to just for your Spira. That's the problem. Not the community.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Its the same reason the Anku can't use the Peppermint scythe skin yet*, DE hasn't made the skins compatible yet. It would be nice if they made the skin compatible with the other throwing knives, but DE might have other plans for next year.

No skins are equippable on multiple weapons, unless those weapons are variants of THAT SPECIFIC WEAPON ie: MK1 Kunai, Kunai, Kunai Prime / Scindo, Scindo Prime / Braton, MK1 Braton, Braton Prime.

No skin in the game currently breaks this rule. You want one to just for your Spira. That's the problem. Not the community.

Proto Glaive begs to differ.

Edited by Aoden

There's spearmint scythe too. However, along with Proto Glaive, those completely change the base model and aren't just a reskin. Anyway, the chance of the Kunai skin being able to be used on Despair is just as likely as Skana DotD skin being usable on Dakra Prime, or Paris skin being usable on Dread. It's not going to happen.

There's spearmint scythe too. However, along with Proto Glaive, those completely change the base model and aren't just a reskin. Anyway, the chance of the Kunai skin being able to be used on Despair is just as likely as Skana DotD skin being usable on Dakra Prime, or Paris skin being usable on Dread. It's not going to happen.

I am talking about full model change like tennogen Scindo scins fully change scindo prime model the same way DotD throw weapon skin can change despair, kunai, spira looks( i am not talking about kastas or hikou)....

You are right about scanas' DotD on  Dakra but if you look at all T.K. they share same triangular and it hard define what knife your teammate uses untill you come closer or look at loadout screen.

By the way community here is a question for you: Do you want this skin on your spira or despair or you will build/buy kunai for this skin? I just don't understand for whom this scin was desgned? Kunai is a starter, low rank weapon that was thrown into abyss first by despair then by Spira....For beginers they can't afford this skin, MR 5-21 already trashed kunai and use despair or spira...I don't understand this marketing move...It's not giving love to weapon, by love i understand buffs, rebalancing changes but not limited skins.

Edited by Necr0Ra1se