Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pushing New Content

(PSN)selfproclaimed

I understand the need to push new content so the company can continue quarterly profits. I'm all for the new frames ,weapons and such. But I for one think it would be nice if their were also 10 different skins per warframe. Sure we can change colors and such but varying skins would help with the visual repetitiveness. Also help in the mindset of having a personalized frame when your in game and , everyone just so happens to run the same frame. I'd be a sucker enough to buy them.

I understand the need to push new content so the company can continue quarterly profits. I'm all for the new frames ,weapons and such. But I for one think it would be nice if their were also 10 different skins per warframe. Sure we can change colors and such but varying skins would help with the visual repetitiveness. Also help in the mindset of having a personalized frame when your in game and , everyone just so happens to run the same frame. I'd be a sucker enough to buy them.

Why do you think they opened up the Steam Workshop? DE wants lots of skins too, but that's not possible with the workload they already have

I feel like making new skins would net more profit than new Warframes. Skins usually have a relatively steep price tag, and pretty much everyone that's playing at the time they go on sale buys one. Comparatively, only a total sucker buys the latest Warframe with plat; most just farm it out.

Can you make new models in the workshop?  because all I saw when I checked were recolors.  That's totally not worth it.  We need more skins that fundamentally alter the frames, such as Valk's kitty skin.

at the current time i don't believe the workshop is open to custom weapon and frame models, but given it is in the early stages there is no saying this option could not be allowed further down the line. 

Edited by Cubewano