Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Era Of Character Do You Prefer? + Do You Prefer Human Characters, Or Animalistic Characters? (Polls)

EternalOdyessy

(Already voted) just curious, what do you want to know this information for?

I actually don't have a reason. I personally love medieval characters and animal characters (over human), but I am curious about other's opinions on it.

That, and I'm thinking about getting into writing. Though this information doesn't help too much on that front, since I'm not really thinking about writing for the Warframe community. 

I actually don't have a reason. I personally love medieval characters and animal characters (over human), but I am curious about other's opinions on it.

muh brotha

Medieval and 100% animal (anthro or feral) is the way to go. It keeps things very interesting and offers plenty of room for variety. Plus, humans can be...rather bland considering there are only so much that can be done with them.

muh brotha

Medieval and 100% animal (anthro or feral) is the way to go. It keeps things very interesting and offers plenty of room for variety. Plus, humans can be...rather bland considering there are only so much that can be done with them.

https://youtu.be/WhDHx6Cisdg?t=159

Watch this until about 4:40.

I wouldn't embedd this video because it's part of a much more serious video (that I might get flak for? Maybe.)

Besides, I'm just reinforcing your point. Also, I sometimes hate these text change things that can happen. WOO

Edited by EternalOdyessy

I like combine, both space and old time stuffs...

And I think as long as something resembles human in someway it's okay for the game to survive, the only reason I don't like humans are...it's being too mainstream in most games.