Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else On Ps4 Noticing A Damage Output Reduction?

(PSN)selfproclaimed

Since last update . I'm getting a damage out reduction to any weapon I use, ability,frame. This used to be a problem I had just when I hosted but now it's no matter what. Example. My 6 forma tonkor before was doing 80-100k+ average crits. No buffs on. Now same exact setup. I've gotten as low as 157 crit ...yes that's right 157... And now norm seems to be around 3500k crit to 30k high. My atomos was doing 1500-4500 average hits prior. Now the average is around 4-500...with 1500 being the high. This is a huge difference when you try and do end game stuff. I know it's not just me because my friend is having same issue.

Since last update . I'm getting a damage out reduction to any weapon I use, ability,frame. This used to be a problem I had just when I hosted but now it's no matter what. Example. My 6 forma tonkor before was doing 80-100k+ average crits. No buffs on. Now same exact setup. I've gotten as low as 157 crit ...yes that's right 157... And now norm seems to be around 3500k crit to 30k high. My atomos was doing 1500-4500 average hits prior. Now the average is around 4-500...with 1500 being the high. This is a huge difference when you try and do end game stuff. I know it's not just me because my friend is having same issue.

That seems normal for the atomos.  I think the Tonkors crits got nerfed. There is also the chance than a DR ancient or two was nearby.

It's not that. Because I tested the buff with my soma and Boltor . Both are 4 times lower than where they were too.

I can't stress enough how it's not a key. An ancient. Explosion weapon nerf. It's ANY weapon and having a max fury on any of the weapons. The damage is not where it used to be . Not even close.

Edited by (PS4)selfproclaimed

Tonkor is still doing 90-100k dmg without any buffs. Also it can land a headshot like it used to .

so i think its a bug for u maybe or something try equiping the extinguish key then unequip it . it may solve it other than that i dont know.

Step ahead of you . Tried that,lol but THANK YOU. It is a bug. Thank you. You know where the damage numbers are supposed to be at. I know. I use certain ones excessively. I notice every detail. I feel like I'm going crazy. My friend is having same issue so I was wondering how widespread it is.

Step ahead of you . Tried that,lol but THANK YOU. It is a bug. Thank you. You know where the damage numbers are supposed to be at. I know. I use certain ones excessively. I notice every detail. I feel like I'm going crazy. My friend is having same issue so I was wondering how widespread it is.

oh than the only thing left to do is to contact the support but it will take a lot of time (like forever ) to get a reply.

Have u tried removing all your mods, them add them back on? If u have the simulcrum you can spawn a weak unarmoured enemy to check damage.

Test your weapon without mods and then with mods.

When testing remove all other weapons except the one you are testing and dont use powers or bring sentinel. You want to remove as many variables as possible in order to test.

Edited by 321agemo

Have u tried removing all your mods, them add them back on? If u have the simulcrum you can spawn a weak unarmoured enemy to check damage.

Test your weapon without mods and then with mods.

When testing remove all other weapons except the one you are testing and dont use powers or bring sentinel. You want to remove as many variables as possible in order to test.

Tried that too. Didn't work. It's definitley some sort of bug. I'm considering deleting my warframe then redownloading it overnight to see if that works because frankly I think I've tried everything now.

Stealth nerfs do happen man. I can't say i play chroma in his fury build enough to know the exact numbers I expect to see.... but.... if the damage is 90-100k, is there really a problem? I mean it's never fun to have anything nerfed, granted, but is it really the end of the world if you're doing 100k instead of 900k? I think with 4x Corrosive Projection mobs do eventually hit an HP cap and i think that the damage will still near oneshot? Don't quote me, I'm mostly talking out of my !.

If, however, there is a bug impeding your character specifically, then I hope it's fixed because no one likes playing with one hand tied behind their back. Well, maybe if they're bored.

Edited by Skaleek

I've only done one mission since the update but my experience on it matches with your issue. It was a Rescue so I took my Opticor, which I built mainly to one shot tough enemies like wardens, and even on a half charge had never failed to do so, it's just so powerful.

However even with a fully charged shot it only took around half the health off a level 40 warden. No headshot and probably no crit but I don't recall anything withstanding a full power Opticor blast before and my first thought was "nerf?".

Not exactly thorough testing but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Stealth nerfs do happen man. I can't say i play chroma in his fury build enough to know the exact numbers I expect to see.... but.... if the damage is 90-100k, is there really a problem? I mean it's never fun to have anything nerfed, granted, but is it really the end of the world if you're doing 100k instead of 900k? I think with 4x Corrosive Projection mobs do eventually hit an HP cap and i think that the damage will still near oneshot? Don't quote me, I'm mostly talking out of my !.

If, however, there is a bug impeding your character specifically, then I hope it's fixed because no one likes playing with one hand tied behind their back. Well, maybe if they're bored.

This isn't a stealth nerf or chroma problem. The 90-100k crits I could get with tonkor before with NO buffs at all. With right build that is normal. Now, I've had as low as 157 crit with same build and a high of 30s. I only mention the tonkor as an example. It's not a tonkor nerf. It's ANY weapon AND ability that puts out damage with any warframe I use is reduced. Any ability to any frame I try. It's reduced. Any weapon, it's reduced. it's not fun at all knowing half my damage output is gone. All the time and work I spent building things up to be strong is pretty much messed up. Edited by (PS4)selfproclaimed

I'm using this as an example. It's not just tonkor. But here is my tonkor build. Someone build similar and tell me what type of damage numbers your getting with yours, from low,average to high. I test mine in T2 survival.u9UmAK1.jpg

Please, someone with a similar build. Post your damage numbers. I know I have a bad bug. Just tired of people thinking it's something else.