Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Arcanes

TylerFreeman

our group and I managed to beat the golem (a bit anti-climactic.) but it kinda feels worth it now.

this was a pretty cool raid, the cons are a bit small imho since this is a day 1 raid release but damn, this was fun.

this is one of the new arcanes I got

Arcane Arachne :

E8Ufzgc.png

vsnpsTY.png

100% bonus dmg while wall latching, it sounds pretty cool, and was worth overcoming the puzzles.

bonus pictures:

ant-man hayden tenno

H0ISd7o.png

and the Jordas Raid badge

irtZ7h2.png

Edited by TylerFreeman

How did you do that last part, Jesus.

it was crazy, for starters, the elevator stage was pretty cool but frustrating at the same time as we did it with only 3 injector carriers for the bubbles, and the mobs sometimes didn't spawn enough to warrant injector drops.

at the last part with golem, we had to shoot 2 switches on each side, then we had to play infested soccer again with jordas  while the switches were maintained.

most of us were confused at first but I immediately remembered that when the devs were showing off the pre-build stages of the raid on a stream one time that you could enter it, the flames that were spewing out down below the golem was an immediate reminder that you have to disable it.

once I got inside there was like, a HUGE, and I'm not exaggerating, a HUGE amount of infested swarming the area soon as I got in, it was pure chaos in there. just like last time with the injectors, theres one near a core area thats marked on your minimap with the [A] icon, you'll have to keep yourself alive while keeping the injector's bubble extended onto the core while the swarm of infested continue to mob you.

you have to make sure that your allies damage the golems engines outside in the archwing map while you are busy inside the golem.

(I still wish there was 1-2 more stages of the golem instead of killing his engines and boop raids done...) <:/

You can potentially have 1 guy outside for the last part, since our group(TylerFreeman) had everyone rushing inside Lol. While I was camping outside just shooting at the engines.

Just have your Itzal + Velocitus guy outside shooting at the engines when it's vulnerable, as long it is vulnerable you should be able to shoot it down. It probably could have been done faster if I had the hollowed bullets mod.

Edited by MegatronG1