Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need The Auction House Asap!

-Ozymandias-

Oh look another one of them thread of the same thing over and over

Be thankful of what we already got.

Warframe economy are to small for an auction house. Now stop whining

Stop whining about people whining.

Also, evidence has shown that making a million threads about the same topic is what gets DE to listen. So you can't really blame people for doing it.

Stop whining about people whining.

Also, evidence has shown that making a million threads about the same topic is what gets DE to listen. So you can't really blame people for doing it.

Let's see

Trade update recently.

Oh wait..... no auction house !!

Well it's not wrong to dream.

So keep dreaming :)

Devs are already working on it, bro. They just aren't calling an AH, and if I understood correctly, it will only have "buy now" prices instead of traditional auctions.

I believe it when they release it.

Right now just Ride the wind. And its pretty fine as it is now

Auction house will cause deflation. That means sell price goes down.

You won't be any more likely to sell your items. Because a hundred tenno just undercut you and only ten are buying. Then more undercutting. Now your item is three pages deep in a list full of that item and your price is too high.

No. In-game economy will die unless we start needing more than a single mod for all our frames (frame/weapon tied mod unity) forcing us to keep at least 1 unit of each maxed mod per frame/weapon. (Ie: cannot equip primed flow rank 10 in excalibur, it is already equipped in volt. No copy available for it. Or simply don't even show it)

Limit the current ilimited supply (monthly making available only 234234 ultra rare copies of each prime part, bringing more complaints about rng. "234234 = randomly generated number")

Edit:

After reading this I started asking myself if this AH flood is intended (all of us should use search function to show support or disagree with an idea, instead of creating a bunch of threads about same idea to avoid flooding the forums with a single topic) maybe players who agree on an auction house are much less than what they are making us (and obviously DE) think they are.

Edited by -----LegioN-----