Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Chat Server Issues 30 and 31/10/2015 [Megathread]

xMrZx.Blackout

I'm sure he ain't....

Of course I'm not joking. I don't have time to joke. Time is money. Everything has a cost. And time is the costliest. Hate people in game wasting my time

Efficiency. That's the way I warframe. You come into Draco with unlevelled frames? You are wasting people's time. You make people wait one min while you mod your gear? You are wasting people's time. Missions are all about plats. Go in loot and get out. Rinse and repeat

Of course I'm not joking. I don't have time to joke. Time is money. Everything has a cost. And time is the costliest. Hate people in game wasting my time

Efficiency. That's the way I warframe. You come into Draco with unlevelled frames? You are wasting people's time. You make people wait one min while you mod your gear? You are wasting people's time. Missions are all about plats. Go in loot and get out. Rinse and repeat

If time is so important to you, why are you playing a game that takes a lot of grind..

This game doesn't want me to obtain that Nyx Prime Chassis. Played the Tier 3 Exterminate mission 15 times, still nothing. Sold something for 10 platinum, found an offer, tried to trade the chassis for the platinum. Guess what? No trades left! I come back today, this. Come on. Really.

Edited by Xenonyz

Just logged in to the game today to find out that I can't access to chat at all. The refresh circle keeps spinning and nothing's happening. Am I the only one experiencing this problem??

same problem here and waiting for answer. :)

Chat is currently offline.

I'm sure it will come back online in 1-3 hours, when the DE staff arrives to work (It's 8:11am, right now)   :)