Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xMrZx.Blackout

Warframe Chat Server Issues 30 and 31/10/2015 [Megathread]

It has happened before many times, and i think this is because many people are logging to the game because of new update so server cannot process them all at the same time. However, it has been fixed previously up to 2-3 hours so just wait it out ;)

Salí del juego y cuando volvi a entrar al dia siguiente no me cargaba el chat, he intentado reiniciar juego y ordenador pero sigue igual, revise la conexion de internet y todo estaba normal. Arreglad el fallo del chat, es prioritario.

Its been hours few since it happened to me. Any updates DE? At least tell us you are working on it or something so I can feel better :D

Its been hours few since it happened to me. Any updates DE? At least tell us you are working on it or something so I can feel better :D

They're sleeping, probably. I've seen stuff like this before though, once they get to work, it shouldn't take them long.

Why do you need chat to enter the relay?

After 5 hours since my first post, in another 5 hours baro ki teer will arrive and i dont wish to miss it!

well i was playing the Warframe today. And my chat is loading and loading only. I already tried restarting the game, even laptop

What is happening

Stupid de I only have limited trading time and you killed the chats. I better be compensated in plats for this @#&$ up

Do ya want a warning point, boi?

Same here. Chat seems to be refreshing after the update. Let's wait until DE gets back and releases another hotfix for this.