Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Chat Server Issues 30 and 31/10/2015 [Megathread]

xMrZx.Blackout

Look under the general PC forum.  I not only have this same issue but a whole bunch of other problems today with the game.  Nothing is working correctly.

1.  Sign in does not recognize your password (it's not my password guys).

2.  Get kicked out, back to the login screen more times than I can count.

3.  When I do get into the mission and when I do get returned to the ship, there is no mission screen and have to log out and back into the game.

4.  When I complete a mission, the game does not return me to the ship.  I am stuck and have to log out and in again.

5.  My warframe will get stuck and refuse to move at different times.

6.  I will get merged into and/or stuck in a wall.  That one has been happening over the last month and is especially frustrating.

7.  Cannot claim a built item in the foundry get "unknown error".

8.  What's the chance that the developers really pay attention to our gripes? 

I feel your pain, this has been happening to me for acouple days now...  load game and the window shows nothing but a loading circle in the top left of  the box where the scroll left arrow would normally be and there are no options like there should be for trade, recruiting, clan, etc.   

Keeps happening to me as well, last night all i could do was stare at the little spinning circle where the arrow should be, i need my options for trading, clan, recruiting, etc..... this sucks.  i hate talking to myself.   this recently started happening, fix it plz